Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. M S SekhonYour feedback matters!
My wife had a Mifty abortion pill and on the second day she had the dose of 2 tablets and has had vomiting and uneasiness.. She puked out and we assume the pill has been puked out too. Should we get another kit and complete the doses. N.
I use glycerin suppositories everyday, I cannot push my bowel. My muscles are weak as I have multiple sclerosis. I just cannot poop without suppositories. I walk for 30-50 mins daily, eat veggies n fruits n plenty of liquid. My query is, is it safe to use glycerin suppositories everyday.
I had a Mitral Valve Repair back in June 2016 due to Mitral Valve Prolapse caused by marfan Syndrome. I just want to know that How Alcohol consumption and smoking can impact my health?
I get often cold by heat think so. I get running nose because of this. If I hv taken okacet tablet Thn I get relief. When ever I do face wash I get. Running nose can you suggest why it is. Kindly help me to over come from this.
After the first discharge my penis does not erect for the second time. I try after 15 mins after the first discharge. Please help?
Hi I'm 16 . . In My Previous Years I Should Sing Loudly And I Used To Love That . . . But Now In The Last Two Years My Voice Has Been Cracked Matlab Ki Aawaaz Ka Phattna .please Suggest me any Simple Remedies So That I Can Get My Voice Back To Normal .
Whenever I pull my penis foreskin a bed smell comes out. Smells coming whenever I go for toilet. What is this. I wash my penis foreskin by pulling down with warm water but it comes.
I am 35years old I got itching from 6 months on whole body I made all the tests but it was normal so what shell I do.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"
I am 32 year of age and I am suffering from acidity problem. Regularly after 5 p. M. In evening I started getting reflux symptoms and I cannot have my dinner and also I had started feeling very weak and lazy- no wish for exercise and tummy is growing big day by day.
-Kali musali - Aphrodisiac, sex stimulant
-Kaunch - Aphrodisiac, nervine tonic, improve sperm count
-Gokhshur - Increases testosterone, increases blood flows to sex organs and facilitates erection
-Ashwagandha - Energy booster, antioxidants, anxiolytic, improves sperm count & sperm motility
-Shilajeet - Powerful energy booster, aphrodisiac
-Shunthi - Appetizer, digestive
-Jayphal & javitri - Aphrodisiac, prolongs duration.
I have cold and running nose. How can I cure it with best medicines within one week and also am having body pain. Suggest me with good reply?
HI IAM SWATHI I am suffering from severe headache and fever I do not know what is the reason behind it. It started before 1 months. I had pain while bending my head downwards.
My child is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 4 days ago he 8 years old can it be cured completely or will he be insulin dependent for life. What will be the impact on his general health and growth were I can find more information regarding this disease. Pls help.
My Girlfriend is having I pills every time when we had a sex. Can you tell me it is ok or will be problematic after marriage?
My stomach is coming out n I want to reduce that. Please advise some medicine also I am having acidity problem.
I want to know about detailed diet in jaundice. My sgpt is 1848. How can I bring it to normal level?
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether.
Related Tip: How to Handle Ejaculation Problems in Men?