Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have been a diabetes patient for a while. But my recent sugar levels were normal. Except, the TMT test shows positive with 11.2 METs. They say I require a CAG, but I feel no observable symptoms in the body. Is it necessary to go for the CAG?
I am 23 year male and I have problem of chest pain for second on right side from last two month. At any time it occur it occur mostly when I am tired. The pain is like it Is concentrated at point.
Hey, my wife and I like having sex often. We enjoy it alot. But however, I climax too soon sometimes and then my penis isn't erect anymore. Do you think I can use some viagra to help my penis stay erected for a long period of time so that even if I climax too soon, my wife and I can enjoy the sex? If yes, in what proportion? Please help.
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should I do as I have gained 15 kg weight
I am 70yr old man. Having problem of bleeding piles. Earlier also I did put up question regarding, but did not get any reply from your end? please advise remedy and relief?
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
I am 20 years old and I am getting very painful ulcers frequently and I am suffering from acidity as well. Please suggest me something to get rid of it.
Hi, I am suffering from premature climax. I am very depressed what to do with this problem of premature ejaculation. please help how to solve it.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have cold and I don't understand and I am sick feeling and please help me thanks.
I am suffering from cough for more then a week I have take some medicine from medical center but I I am filling not better?
Hello sir/mam I 21 year old male I have problem of stammering from 6 months I stammer mostly on some words aa and ra .and it is happen mostly when I talk on phone .and when someone ask anything face to face. And I feel difficulty to make concentration when some one talk about anything in long and forget early of things and some weightless on mind. Pls give me tips and guide medicine should I take memory booster. Pls help me.
Erection of Penis
Penile erectile tissue is contained in three corporal bodies: two dorsal corpora cavernosa and a single corpus spongiosum. All the corpora surrounded by a thick fibrous sheath, the tunica Albuginea. All the corpora contain numerous cavernous spaces separated by trabeculae, composed by trabeculae, composed of thick bundles of smooth muscles Corpus spongium contains fewer muscles cells. The walls of cavernous spaces are covered by endothelial cells resembling those found in the blood vessels. Sexual activity, initiated by parasympathetic stimulation via hypogastric nerve, promotes the release of Nitric oxide (NO) from the endothelium of corpora. NO activates enzyme guanylate cyclase, allowing production of cyclicGuanesine monophosphate (cGMP) which causes relaxation of smooth muscles. As arterioles and the muscles relax, lacunar spaces are filled with blood, increasing the pressure on the veins and occluding the venous return and causing the penis to become erect. If there is no further sexual stimulation, cGMP is metabolized by phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) resulting loss of erection.
After ejaculation sympathetic tonic discharge resumes adrenergic never terminals activate adrenergic receptors, resulting in contraction of smooth muscles around the sinusoids and arterioles. Much of the blood from the sinusoidal spaces is expelled and the venous channels reopen.