Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal Puri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Komal PuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Komal Puri. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair fall like this. The friendliness of staff is the best in the OPD CARE. The complete process of hair fall treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. I am so thankful that Komal Puri has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Komal Puri treated me was the best. The overall atmosphere in the OPD CARE is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Komal Puri. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Whatever tests the Komal Puri prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Over the period of time the erectile dysfunction has helped me a lot.
She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Komal Puri still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so happy that I chose this Komal Puri for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of disc prolapse. Komal Puri has expert knowledge in the field. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment to lose weight and for that Dr Komal Puri is the reason. The facilities available in the OPD CARE are very nice. Komal Puri doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. OPD CARE had all the amenities, a patient requires. She is very professional and is a really patient listener.
I was suffering from male sexual problems for such a long time for which I chose to consult Dr Komal. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I am so thankful that she has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of typhoid. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Komal is the reason. Many people gave very positive feedback for her. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Komal guided me to change my attitude. She has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
I used to get ill repeatedly almost every month. I was fed up of this illness as It was affecting my day to day life. I thank Dr Komal for her suggestions to stay healthy and also prescribing the best medicines which could suit me. I must say she treats her patients very patiently and I owe her a big thank as I am not facing any such issue.
Overall leg pain treatment was very effective. It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Komal Puri and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my leg pain. Everything was just spick and span in the OPD CARE.
Dr Komal Puri is a famous doctor in the field of Ayurveda. I visited her for baldness treatment and I got the satisfactory result. I had infection in my scalp due to which my hairs were falling. her recommendations came into use and I am completely fine now.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be inspiring, prompt, sensible and knowledgeable. I will keep the answer in mind.Since I have quite a preference for items like ginger-I may try it.Vinod.Thanks.
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are knowledgeable. I think you have provided me good prescription .i would like to thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be caring. Yaa I had used this for a long time but no use
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thank you madam for your kind advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be knowledgeable. Ok. I'll try, thanks for the help
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks for immediate response
Sri N Arun
Dr. Komal Puri provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be caring. Thnku want to need more help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thank you mam..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Helpful answer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Komal Puri to be very helpful. Thnks doctor
Nasopharynx cancer is a very unusual type of cancer. In this medical condition, cancer cells affect the nasopharynx region, which is the uppermost part of your pharynx. The cells start growing from the upper region of the throat and can spread up to your head. Nasopharynx is a very important passage of your body placed right behind your nose, which connects your nose to your mouth and allows you to breathe. Thus, if this crucial region gets affected by the growth of cancer cells, severe difficulties and health problems may crop up.
The most common symptoms of nasopharynx cancer are mentioned below:
Nasopharynx cancer cause serious problems to the ear-nose-throat region. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating nasopharynx cancer. A few of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Exclude salt in your diet and also avoid sea fishes or fishes containing salt.
- Practice good hygiene, since, nasopharynx cancer is primarily caused due to virus infections, practicing healthy habits like washing hands before and after food can prove to be helpful.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it smoking and alcohol consumption will only worsen your condition.
- Certain breathing exercises may help you to cope up with the problem better.
- Panchakarma therapy which helps to clean your body from harmful toxins which may prove to be helpful.
- Also many Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils can effectively treat nasopharynx cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have many skin problems like dark spots and dark circles and spots on nose and my hair was not growth but hair fall was too high.
Hi me bhut jaldi angry ho jati hu kbhi chidchidapan nd choti si bato pr rona khi bhar jane ke nam se ek gabrahat si hoti h doctor only medcine advice deta h bt medicine mere health ko effect krti h mujme na koi furti h na koi himmat har br nya savera sochti hu bt mujme positive feel nhi ho pata h.
I'm going to black I used many face wash and soap. But there is no solution of my problem please suggest to me a good treatment.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.