Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jatin Kumar Suri
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin Kumar SuriYour feedback matters!
I am rishabh from bhoapl and I am 23 aged pneumonia from 2 months what can I do to get rid from this. Please help me any doctor please help me.
Dental implants are surgical fixtures that are inserted into the jawbone to allow fusing over a span of few months. The implant works as a root replacement for a missing tooth. Eventually, this artificially placed tooth root helps in holding the bridge (partial denture) or the replacement tooth firmly. Dental implants are even designed to match your natural teeth, rendering a strong foundation to both the removable and the fixed replacement teeth.
Are you a candidate for Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of the teeth. The goal of teeth replacement is to restore function as well as esthetics.
When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implants is of the three options available. Deciding on which option to choose depends on many factors. Specifically for dental implants, these factors include:
location of missing tooth or teeth,
quantity and quality of the jawbone where the dental implant is to be placed,
health of the patient,
A dental surgeon examines the area to be considered for the dental implant and makes a clinical assessment of whether the patient is a good candidate for a dental implant.
Here are a few advantages of getting a dental implant done:
Improved Appearance: Dental implants provide an almost natural look to the teeth. Since they are designed in a way to amalgamate with your bone, they subsequently become permanent.
Enhanced Speech: Dental implants let you speak effortlessly and without the scare of your teeth slipping inside the mouth and meddling with your speech; which is otherwise a common phenomenon with ill-fitted dentures.
More Comfort: Since the implants become a part of you, they do away with the hassles accompanying removable dentures.
Easier Eating: Sliding dentures might pose difficulty while chewing. Dental implants help you with an almost painless eating experience owing to the fact that they function just the way your original teeth would.
Improved Oral Health: There is no need of reduction or alteration of the surrounding teeth in order to support the implants. Hence most of the teeth are left just as they are, improving one’s oral hygiene.
Durability: Implants are tough and resistant, and can last a lifetime if taken proper care of.
Convenience: Dental implants spare one the inconvenience that is so common with removable dentures and at the time of fixing them to their place with messy adhesives.
Healthy gums and strong jaw bones are the only two requisites for a dental implant. Maintaining good oral hygiene and visiting or consult a dentist regularly should be at the top of the priority list after getting the implants done. However, one needs to put in the same amount and quality of care (read brushing and flossing) to the dental implants as one would’ve had to his/her original teeth. A thorough rinse with the help of an antibacterial mouth wash is a must along with periodic dental check-ups.
Mam, I want to gain weight. Please tell me which typ of foor do I take. Please also suggest me that food supplements are good for health or not. Thanking you.
My sister usually have mouth ulcer she met with many doctors but she got nothing solvable. Please give some valuable information. thank you.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask your gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son 7 year old suffering from dry cough and daily morning he crying because heavy headeque so give me solution.
I am a 26year old women (not married). I am feeling slight pain over my left breast sometimes and it seems to be slight bigger than the right one. But I am not feeling any lumps on the breast. Whether it is a sign of breast cancer?
I observe a small black particle moving in my right eye since two weeks. Ca n any one help me please what it indicates.
One of the best known oils known to humanity is derived from the sunflower plant. This staple oil has become a part of many cultures across the world. However, not many know that the seeds apart from making the ever popular sunflower oil, can be used in many other beneficial ways on your health. The seeds are packed with health benefits and nutrients that are overall helpful for the body.
They are loaded with vitamin E, antioxidants and magnesium. They are also excellent for your heart and can keep the condition of cholesterol under check, thus directly benefitting the arteries. They can be added to your cuisine, and the possibilities are limitless. Let us have a look at some of the beneficial properties of sunflower seeds and their extraordinary healing powers.
- Cardiovascular health: Sunflower seeds contain two nutrients such as, vitamin E and folate that are very helpful for cardiovascular health. Vitamin E helps in neutralising free radicals, thus protecting the aorta and heart tissues against swelling. They reduce the chances of heart attacks and stroke drastically. Folate too is one substance that studies have proved to be very beneficial for the cardiovascular health. Try using them in its refined form, if using the seeds as a part of the sunflower oil.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is the leading cause of many health problems that affect the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. Also, magnesium is needed for the efficient functioning of the respiratory system and heart health. Sunflower seeds are loaded with magnesium and are useful in restricting a wide variety of ailments that occur due to magnesium deficiencies. They are also known to stimulate moods, and hence can be used as a natural anti-depressant.
- Selenium: Selenium is considered as a natural antioxidant. Sunflower seeds have fabulous quantities of selenium in them and thus are very efficient in reducing redness and swelling in the body. They also act as natural detox and helps in cleansing the body.
- Copper: Sunflower seeds are abundant in copper and are helpful in the reduction of inflammation in the joints, bones, and muscles. In some cases, they are also suggested as a part of the diet when a person has arthritis. Copper content is also required for iron build-up - a component needed for blood robustness.
Sunflower seeds can be had in its roasted form, or they can be crushed and garnished as part of your cereals, smoothies, and juices. They can be even added to the recipes to increase the spice quotient or can be used as a flavor enhancer or can be eaten in their raw form. However, make sure that you avoid eating the seeds that are very sunburnt as they can cause some soreness to the mouth and can leave a bad after taste. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.