Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdev Singh Sekhon
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Liver Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdev Singh SekhonYour feedback matters!
Sir, During BCG therapy for low grade cancers or carcinoma, what is the QUANTITY of BCG used for each time. Does it varies from time to time i. E. 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc doses. How many maintenance doses are required. Is there any danger if we shift the schedule by a weak. Thank you.
My father is 72 years old, he is suffering from prostate problem, we are planning for surgery turp or help, doctor advised for urine culture in that we have infection so doctor gave us amikacin 750 mg injection and forisol powder for 1 week, after medication we repeated the test then again infection came, but all antibiotics are shown resistant, what should I do now, but my father does not have any symptom of urine pain or fever, pls suggest me.
Doctor said there is formation of cancer after fnac test but after pet scan there was no cancer and his blood afp is 6.14 IU/ml and crea is 0.8 so is there any cancer formation in his body?
I am 66 years old male. I was diagnosed with enlarged prostate 4-5 years ago. I had gone for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Dr. suggested it was beginning of the problem and get checked up every six months. Careless as I am, I do not follow the advise. The result--I find the urine flow gets very thin in the night, I wake up twice. Occasionally there is mild sense of burning in the urinary tract, but no burning while actually urinating. I can't consult a homeopath who does not tell the name of the medicine. What is the remedy for me. I am non-diabetic, non-smoker, non-alcoholic, but a person who gets agitated quickly. I like sweet more than salty cookies, but I avoid too much sugar. I have problem in throat as well--some tingling sensation, a residual thing of a long bout of cough, for which I took allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic treatments, in this order. Yet the occasional tingle in the throat persists. Only recently I found my blood pressure mildly high--average of the three readings in the day is like--124/79 earlier it used to be around 116/75.
Can depression be cured only by exercising n doin yoga regularly or one needs to switvh on to medicines. How safe is it to have a lasik operation. Can a person suffering from cancer and going through chemotherapy can exercise regularly.
Dear team, I am suffering breast infection from past 2 years if I am using different kind of tablets it will be gone when ever I am using tablets after that again it will be come give me a good guidance to me.
The testes are contained in the scrotum, a pouch of skin at the base of the penis. Surrounding the testes is a thin membrane called a tunic. Running along the near of the scrotum are the epididymide long coild ducts in which the sperms mature are stored until they migrate into the ductus beferenes on their way to the tip of the penis. The spermatic cord also runs through the scrotum consists of arteries, veins nerves. Compared to other cancers of the male organs, cancer of testicles is rare but it is most common type seen in men aged 30- 38 years.
- A lump in eiher testicles.
- Any engorgement of the testicles.
- Feeling of heaviness in the scrotum.
- A dull ache in the lower abdomen or groin.
- Engorgement tenderness of the breasts.
Some infants are born with this condition. Injury to the testicles can also cause this cancer. A child born of a mother who took estrogen hormones during pregnancy or before it can have it. This type of cancer is extremely rare in blacks. Because testicular cancer occurs in an external organ, it can be detected by finding a lump by self examination. Other signs include dull pain in the groin, abdomen or flank, enlargement of male breasts like females lumps in the neck. Cat scan, lymphangiography, blood tests, biopsy can also detect such cancers. Usually testicular cancer develops in one testicle only when the eancerous testicle is removed the other testicle takes up its functios produces enough sperms to make up the loss of one testicle. Hence it does not affect strrility or sexuality. Patient can eat anything, better vegetarian, whatever suits him.
The homeopathic treatment always symptoms signs past history, family history, personal history.
Am 21 one year old, i am under chemotherapy lung cancer am drinking daily Ginger boiled water and Al's am drinking the carrot juice and I have stopped having the non veg .pls let me no what all I can have.
Cancer in the female reproductive organs has been on the rise in the past few years and is a major health concern. While conventional medicine has been able to improve certain aspects of the lives of patients afflicted by this, Ayurveda also has some great remedies for cervical cancer. Let's have a look at some of the remedies in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: Ashwagandha is an all rounder herb, which has long been a favorite of Ayurvedic practitioners. It is a great antioxidant as it has very strong anti-inflammatory properties which help fight the growth of cancer cells and thus can be very helpful in arresting or preventing cervical cancer.
- Lodhra or Symplocus Racemosa: This is a herb, which is used as an extract in powders or even found in the form of capsules. It is commonly used to treat vaginal discharges and menstrual problems and has been known to be very effective. It is also very useful for all cancers of the female reproductive organs including the cervix.
- Shatavari or Asparagus Racemosus: As a herb, Shatavari is very good in increasing libido in women and also increasing energy for daily activities. Ayurvedic practitioners have used this herb to treat many female sexual disorders since ages. It is also very effective in preventing cervical cancer and limiting the growth of cancer cells within the female reproductive organs.
- Ashoka bark of Saraka Indica: This is another ingredient, which is used frequently in the female health products. Ashoka bark is of special interest in case of female reproductive health as it has been known to reduce pain and symptoms caused by tumors in various organs. This natural remedy is also very effective in lessening painful PMS symptoms and correct menstrual problems. Thus, it can also reduce the chances of cervical cancer and also keep it under check.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Used in many health tonics because of its rejuvenating properties, this herb can be very helpful in the treatment of cervical cancer as it provides the body with many essential minerals which cannot be administered by other medications or food.