Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Harpal SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor My brother is suffering from hand elbow pain since few weeks. He used to lift heavy weights. Looks like he has some strain in membranous. Please suggest a remedy.
My Mother is Feeling a pain in her joint and his back for quite sometime. She has tried all the home remedies and the alopathic treatments? Is it the time to go for homoeopathic treatment ?
I have a sedentary lifestyle. My back aches at lot. Please suggest exercise for strengthening my spine.
I am 51 year old male and have lower back pain for last 1 years. I have check the some doctors to consult. We suggest the exercise daily and use tab. Why do i?
I am 39 years old I am suffering from joint pains. My uric acid, esr is also high not so much. So please suggest what to do?
Since last 3 yrs I have backache, just in the middle of my back when I wake up in the morning. It started after my c section. I was given a spinal anaesthesia. please help.
I have pain on heel and knees for about two years especially in the evening. What is its solution. Uric acid is 5.9. What is its solution?
Age 46 getting pain in tennis elbow right hand doctor gas given 10 tablets and an oil with a bandage to right hand elbow please suggest any powerful medicine having fear No sugar bp only this problem from one month working as lecturer in maths from 25 years going to college on bike for 25 kms daily weight 65 kgs please suggest any test or medicine sir.
I am 24 year old I have some pain in my back bond can you suggest me why this doing n what is this treatment?
Hello I'm 22 years male. My echo, tmt and lipid profile are normal. I have left arm pain and this pain go on back on shoulder. So witch type of this pain.
I am mintu dhibar. My age is 20. I accident some days before. Now my leg is too much pain. I can't walk straight. How I can do for my leg? Please help me.
I am suffering for severe lumbar spondylitis. What should I do. I am unable to sleep the whole night. Shooting pain in my left leg, from hip to toe.
I am 20 years old and I am feeling knee pain bcoz of zuma classes. Taking physio therapy but not working.
Sir my age is 24. Height 5.11 ft.weight 76 kg. Sir since 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body in increasing frequency. Bone and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Inflammation in the body. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Rapid ,excessive and new hair growth on whole body. My body is weakening day by day. I am noticing reduction in my testicle size day by day. They are now almond size. Sir I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since the age of 18 but I left it one year ago. 2 month after leaving I started suffering from many problems. I also go frequent urination since the problem has started. My urine has a very bad odour .so my penis odour also become very bad. Sir I had my testicular ultrasound showing right testis 2.6*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.6 cms.epidydimal cyst of 5 mm and mild varicocele of 2.2 mm.my abdominal ct with contrast shows left renal calculus of 5 mm. Brain mri shows maxillary nasal polyps. Neck Xray shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing every time I go for report .now it is 70. My total testosterone is 2.73 ng/ml. And free is 21. 3pg/ml. Estradiol is 28. 3pg/ml. Cortisol is 234 ng/ml. No doctor is unable to understand why I am weakening day by day?
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.