Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harkawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarkawalYour feedback matters!
Hi I kissed a girl in 2010 2 times and in 2012 she had a surgery and her hiv test was negative and again in 2016 she had another surgery and hiv was tested negative .im still nervous about the 2012 kiss episode is it possible that she would be hiv +ve and got false negative and I would hv been infected or its phobia.
I am 12 years old. From three months back I started periods (mensuration) few time back. I have very less periods only for one day. But now for few days, I am having a large amount of white discharge coming out fro my vaginal part. So I ask you to recommend me a solution to this problem and what should I do &to whom consult. Thanks.
Hi Sir, Eating overnight soaked almonds, walnut and whole black pepper early in the morning empty stomach good for health?
I am hypertensive for which I was prescribed Amlodipine. How long should I continue with Ca channel blocker at this age or should I take some other drug for raised BP? What would you suggest.
Hi, Pimple on face and face getting short fatness face looking very bad how can impure my face look and fats.
I am 23 years old. Since 12 years I have skin problem. My skin is oily in nature and contains several impurities involving acne, pimples and boils. I have undergone homeopathic medicines but no results gained. No creams and therapies are giving proper satisfactory results. Please help on this issue.
Rectal bleeding is the collective name associated with all the conditions that cause blood to pass into the stool. Blood may appear in the form of small flecks in the stool, or clots, or a lot of liquid mass. It can also appear on the toilet paper, instead of in the pot. The blood may be coming from the anus, colon, or rectum itself.
Causes of Rectal Bleeding
The causes are multiple, and they include-
• Swelling and irritation of the anal veins, a condition known as haemorrhoids. Piles are the more common name for this phenomenon.
• Constipation (inadequate and painful passing of stools)
• Tears or scratches in the anus (fissures), sometimes as a side effect of constipation.
• Anal cancer
• Colon cancer
• Rectal cancer
• As a side effect of radiation therapy, used in the treatment of diseases like cancer
Ayurveda believes that such a condition occurs due to the imbalance of the three doshas - fire (Pitta), water (Kapha) and air (Vata). Therefore, the aim of Ayurveda is to restore the dosha balance in your body and improve the condition. The help of a medical professional must be sought immediately after you notice this phenomenon occurring with you.
Treatment of rectal bleeding: Why Ayurveda is your best resort?
Ayurvedic treatment is the best possible alternative at your disposal. Besides being tailor-made to cater to your medical history, it is the only form of treatment that has negligible side effects. Hence, you might want to talk to an Ayurveda medicine specialist in the first place.
Rectal bleeding has a whole host of possible solutions within the fold of Ayurveda treatment. They are-
• Use laxatives, but natural ones. Laxatives are compounds that make stool less hard and easier to pass. The substances that can act as natural laxatives are coconut water, chia seeds, spinach, flaxseeds and prune juice.
• Foods that are rich in fibre should comprise a major chunk of your dietary intake during treatment. These foods include the peels of fruits and vegetables, and figs, beans and prunes.
• There are certain items you should not consume as well according to Ayurveda, like alcohol or fried foods. Also, to not further irritate haemorrhoids and exacerbate your condition, avoid hot and spicy foods like those flavoured with green chillies.
• Reduce time spent on sitting on the toilet seat, as this puts a strain on the muscles around that region.
Rectal bleeding is a common medical phenomenon that may require critical attention. While some of the reasons behind it may be easily treatable, there are some conditions with deep complications underlying it, like rectal cancer. You should get yourself checked immediately if you are experiencing rectal bleeding. After getting a primary diagnosis, you should try Ayurvedic remedies for the best results.