Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarkawalYour feedback matters!
Its been there years my heart felt like pressing and uncomfortable I show it to lot cardio but they say its not a problem with the heart what you suggest.
When I drink cold water after that my all teeth feeling hard sense and I can't eat any food for 1 hrs please help me.
I am 34 year male. I am facing numbness in my right leg starting from right upper back since 1 and half month. I have no pain in my right leg. I am experiencing extreme upper backache and inflammation especially while lying on bed. Since last week my right foot and even left foot has swollen and toe of right food has turned blue. Since yesterday I have starting feeling pain in my left leg and I am unable to even stand and walk. I have seen a orthopedist who (after test) said that uric acid is on higher side and vitamin D is on lower side. I have also seen another doctor who has said that its veins compression. Please suggest what should I do. I am scared.
I am a 24 years old guy. My name is arun. I am having a sexual problem. My penis is very small and it doesn't erect properly and ejaculate within a minute. I can't satisfy my partner. Help me for solving this. Thank you in advance.
I burp a lot. I mean really a lot. Sometimes it really irritating and embarrassing. I don't know what to do and how to control it. Please advice me the cause and treatment for it. Thanks.
I am 34 years old, I am having cold due to 3 days, what kind of medicine I should take please suggest me.
my weight is increasing day by day how I have to control my weight and I can't remember any thing what I have to do sharp my brain.
Pls guide when should I use copper vessel for drinking water. I mean every time I drink or sometime only or at specific time and also do let me know the process of drinking water in copper vessel. Pls guide comprehensively.
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
Please suggest me some tips for loosing my stubborn weight. I gained 5 kgs within some months. Now I'm 70. Increasing my bust size rapidly. I want to get rid of it. Help please.
What to feed a new born baby of 10 days in initial 3 months to get proper nutrition and good health.
Hello. I want to build body muscles. I am pure vegetarian. Can you pls suggest some vegetarian south Indian food materials That helps in building body muscles.
I am too much frustrated with my vaginal smell. Can't stand it. after washing so repeatedly also, it is not going, tried all washes coming in market for it but no use. Also, I face pain in developing relation with my husband. Its been 2 years but still pain is there and there was no bleeding on our first intercourse?
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.