Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.P. Singh Arora
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. D.P. Singh AroraYour feedback matters!
Reduce black marks on face suggest me an ointment or soap my face looks dull and oily how to overcome become fair.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.
I am loosing hair so rapidly. Please help me. I never used oil. I will not use because it makes my face oily.
I am dark at face but wheatish at rest of the body skin. Please advise how to match my body to face skin. I am 29 years old guy with rare exposure to sun. I have a oily skin.
I have been suffering from chickenpox from last 1 week due to which mark are now leftover on my face nd body wat is solution ko remove them nd dry dem.
I'm a 17 year old girl. I started developing breasts around the age of 10. Since I started developing breasts I've had a semi hard kinda movable lump in both of my breasts. Recently there has been a little pain but that is probably due to the increased dose of birth control (for dysmenorrhea). The.
I have few spots on my face. When consulted doctor, informed that the spots are because of age. How to get of the this problem? My age is 60 yrs. My neck muscles are thin n loose. How to grow my neck muscles?
Seborrheic dermatitis is a dermatological disorder that is characterized by the appearance of itchy, red rashes and flaky scales. The symptoms are similar to those of eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction. The disease usually affects the scalp and the body. It is not a serious disorder, but it can end up being a cosmetic concern.
The symptoms of this disorder include appearance of skin flakes on the scalp (dandruff), redness of the skin, an itchy skin and crusting of the eyelids. It can affect one’s daily activities because of the irritation that it entails. In case of babies, it is often mistaken for diaper rashes.
The exact cause of this disorder is not known. Certain factors are known to trigger the symptoms of this disorder; them being:
The treatments for seborrheic dermatitis include using medicated shampoos, lotions and creams. The various treatment options that are available for seborrheic dermatitis have been listed below:
- Antifungal medications: Antifungal medicated pills such as ‘terbinafine’ are prescribed to treat this disorder. They may also be used as an ingredient in shampoos.
- Inflammation controlling creams and shampoos: Corticosteroids such as ‘desonide’, ‘hydrocortisone’ and ‘fluocinolone’ are often prescribed to treat seborrheic dermatitis. However, a prolonged usage of these topical creams and shampoos might cause skin thinning.
- Antibacterial medications: Certain antibacterial gels or creams can be used such as ‘metronidazole’.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!