Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Bilamjeet Kaur MasounYour feedback matters!
I have frequent urination when urine is stored a little amount I have pain in my lower pelvic and back pain and itching in vagina but no infection in urine culture what can I do pls help.
Whenever I start running, after 5 days in the bone below the knee it start paining, in that bone's lower half. But underside only. But after 30 min of rest it stops completely but when I push that area with finger then I feels pain or whin I sit as doing poop in indian style toilets it start pa8ning again. But when I walk it didn't feel that much. My wt is 71 kg, hight 169 cm and age 26.
Doctor, my periods are always irregular. This time delayed for 10 days and then I got for 3 days bleeding which is too heavy. I am very weak now. How to control this problem every month ? I am 44 years old female. Please give me some remedy.
Sir indont know what happens to me when I wake I just do not like to go anywhere and I feel irritated and justbwant to sleep Please suggestbme please.
Hy, my father used to apply skintight cream on his face before 4 years for 1 year. And because of that cream, his skin had got burned and some portion had got burned or a too much dark spot had created in it. Whenever he takes the alopathic medicines, his face recovers but after stopping that, his skins again became the same. What remedies he should do for his recovery because it looks very dark. Please suggest some remedies for it to recover.
Sir I am suffering from fever for last 3 days and coldness please tell mee which medicine is completely better me.
I am filling tired and uncomfortable all day please suggest what medication take to solve this problem.
My age is 23 and my diet is proper. Height is 5.6, but weight is just 48 kg. Please suggest something good. I am just about to loose my job because of this.
My tummy is fatty. How can I decrease my stomach? I did regular exercise in morning but the stomach did not decrease. please help me.
Hi I have hypothyroid I get operation also fo my neck. Im not taking any tabs. My wait is increasing too much. If I take tabs og thyroid can it helps to reduce my fatness.
I didn't have my periods since December 2016, every month there is old blood clots I see while urination but periods do not happen. I tried homeopathy medicines and allopathy-meprate. I take minimum diet and do morning walks but I don't lose weight as well. No thyroid and ultrasound reports were normal. Please advise.
My mother had knee joint pain because of boan decreased at the joint. Is there any lazer treatment operations are there are not please tell me.
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.
Most of us are in professions where we are needed to be seated at one place, in the same position for long hours. Not only are we getting lesser exercise that the previous generations would, we are also not moving about much for work. This is causing many health issues, one of them being pain in the lower back. While this can happen for a few other reasons too, there are few exercises in yoga by doing which one can experience immense relief. A brief of few such yoga poses are:
1. Upward-facing dog pose - to do this, you need to lie flat on the floor, on your tummy. Put your arms flat on the ground, right next to your ribs on either sides of your body and make sure your legs are straight & joined together. Now, press your feet together and your palms on to the ground, and push your body up from the ground, looking upwards. Make sure your torso doesn't leave the ground. Stay like this for about 10 breaths and come back to main position. Repeat.
2. Child's pose: to do this you need to get on all fours first and sit back on your legs till your butt comes right above your heels. They should not be touching. Raise your hands up, and bring them down on the ground in front of you. Along with your hands, bring your body forward too, until your forehead touches the ground. Hold for about ten breaths and release. Repeat.
3. Triangle pose: stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise your hands on each side of your body, to shoulder level. Bend one side of your body, keeping legs straight and bending sideways from the waist, to touch the feet on that side. Hold for ten seconds and come back to first position. Repeat on other side too.
4. Upward-forward bend: stand straight, keeping your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend down from your waist and bring your head as close to the ground as possible. Stretch till the time you are comfortable. Hold for about ten seconds and get back to previous position. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.