Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Bilamjeet Kaur MasounYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy and motherhood are the beautiful yet crucial phases of a woman's life. When to become pregnant or start family is merely personal and the decision may vary from woman to woman. Now days, women are becoming more independent financially and socially as well. Their priorities are also changing. Before getting pregnant and starting family what they want is the best for their babies from all point of view and therefore most of the women have their first pregnancy after 35 years of age.
The science of the right age to get pregnant:
But what is the scientific approach regarding the right age for conception? According to the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (ACOG), the chances of conceiving are highest in 20 - 30 years of age. After 32 years of age the fertility in the women starts decreasing as they have fixed number of eggs in the ovary and the number of eggs decreases with advanced age. The eggs are also not that much fertile as compared to younger women. Problems that can affect the fertility becomes more common with increasing age as well. The older women are more likely to have pre-existing health problems as compared to younger ones. There is increased risk of miscarriages, different complications and birth defects in older age. According to ACOG, the risk for miscarriage for women aged 20 to 30 years is between nine and 17 percent; this rate increases sharply from 20 percent at age 35 years to 40 percent at age 40 years and 80 percent at age 45 years.In between 20 -30 years of age, the fertility rate is high among this age group. The chances of complications, chromosomal abnormality, preterm deliveries and birth defects are minimal. Pregnancy is often physically easier for women in their 20s because there's a lower risk of health complications.
The most important aspect in pregnancy is - YOU
Whatever may be the age of the women during pregnancy, the thing which matters most is the health of the baby and the mother. In advanced age also, mothers need to stay fit and healthy by optimum exercise, healthy nutritional diet and positive approach.
Pain in ankle bone. The bone has enlarged. Can not walk properly for 20 to 30 steps after sitting for 30 minutes at one place.
How can I reduce me face fatness and please tell some symptoms of malaria , heart attack .Please help me
Inke per ke niche side ki haddi (bone) ka size badh ra hai jiske wajah se bohot pain aur chalne me prblem hoti hai. Kya is problem ka solution hai. Abi 3_ 4 months se ye problem start hui hai.
I don't have any disease or anything but I want to ask how to gain weight? I tried everything possible but unable to gain weight. Even my dad is thin and now I think its because of genes. I just want to know hw to gain weight? Current weight is 46 kg and I am 24 year old height 5.7 inches. Thank you.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.