Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Post Induction Therapy
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Corn Removal Procedure
Post Induction Transplant
I am 29 year old I had a skin problem some black spot are in my hand and foot also I had consult many allopathy doctors and used there medicine by using medicine spots are decrease but when I stopped they again increased so what can I do to remove that spot.
First of all I have no idea how to ask it exactly. The skin colour around my private part is very different . It's red and very sensitive. I have itching sensation regularly. I am worried if it is some allergy. Please tell me some home remedies.
I'm a 19 years old guy. I had a huge inflammation on my right side of face it was swollen and puss was coming outside now it has gone but skin is also somewhat swollen and hard I don't know will that mark fade away. Now the problem is I got another huge inflammation on left side of face and its too much big and painful I had taken many medicines and have consulted many doctors but the condition get even worse. I want my face to be clear and acne free. I have some more acne like pimples on my face that seems to grow up into this big inflammation. I'm really worried about this and want a final solution to this problem whether it is medicine or any treatment I'm ready for both but I can't handle this for more time. Kindly give me the best easy and fastest way to get rid of this disease.
Under the chin, my skin became black, I first it starts my itching a bit then it became dry like white dead skin after that portion became black, and some dead skin cell are accumulated near nose area, I at first whiteheads comes then gradually that portion became dark and black.
Hi i Am a 25 year old boy. My skin is very oily and always irritating what will I do? and also skin darkening due to sun burns can you suggest a remedy for this.
From past 3-4 days some amount of mucus is coming along with the stool with blood also. abdominal pain is also in my body please guide me how to get treated and what to do in this situation and what not.
I am tan from head to leg but I want to look fair in six months. And my under arms are also black and some sort of smell comes from my under arms what should.
Hi. Im latha Im 23 years old. I have acne problem on my face. How to reduce acne & dark spots under eye. My skin looks very dull. How can I get glow on my face. I looks slim. How to improve my body. How to maintain my face without ance & dark spots .plz suggest me how to stay healthy.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"