Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years aged, i am suffering from blood coming out from the nose. Kindly advise me the tablets.
I have itching problem as well as spot at that place since 1 month. Internal parts of my body what can I do.
Hi i am Having Continuous Pain in Chest Top-Middle portion whenever stretch, deep breath and sneeze. Tired when running but not breathless. Pain increases when pressing with a finger on that portion only. Cough comes thick but sometimes smelly (not bloody & yellowish). Suffered from Typhoid Fever 2 times (last year and last to last year) now it relieves. Already taken Pain killers: Diclofenac, ibuprofen and several pain killers by Hospitals - RML Hospital but no effect. Already done with ECG, Endoscopy (Stomach), X-Ray all are Normal. Currently not taking any medications. Only light exercise and walk.
Hi I have digestion problem, from long time, did many medicines but of no use, daily I have to go to toilet 3-4 times a day, but still my stomach does not get cleans, due to which I face bloating stomach daily and now due to indigestion I have sharp back pain on right side. Request to please help me out for same.
Suffering from severe ear pain since yesterday. I applied Auristillae but pain is still there. Very tender to touch. Please suggest some medicine.
Sir, I am anil kumar reddy, I have been suffering from heavy sweat and bad smell from my armpits even though after bath too please give ayurvedic and home remedies.
Do loving a Women and satisfy her sexually need to be a physically strong man? Do a physically Weak man cannot satisfy a women by sexually? Or a weak man can satisfy her?
I have some itching problem near anus part but no blood on my stool. Does this is a symptom of piles?
How is this for ironic: Heartburn is one of the most common side effects of medications designed to promote proper penis function among those with erectile challenges. But heartburn can itself negatively impact a guy's penis function! Well, no one ever said that maintaining good penis health would be easy. But just how does heartburn come into play with the manhood? After all, the stomach and the penis are hardly in the same physical neighborhood. However, a little investigation can reveal just why there may be a connection.
Not an island
- There's a saying that no man is an island, and it's also true that no body part is an island unto itself either. Men may like to sometimes think of their penis as being somehow separate from them. After all, guys like to say that they think with their penis or that it controls them or makes them do things they shouldn't. But in fact, it's just another body part, and as such may be influenced by changes in other parts of the body.
- For example, it's well known that a healthy heart is necessary for good penis function. If the heart doesn't pump blood at the proper level, the penis doesn't get fully erect or has a hard time staying in its erect state.
- By the same token, heartburn or other digestion issues can affect penis function. It's not as direct a relationship as between the heart and the penis, but when excessive heartburn or other gastrointestinal issues are present, it can distract a man and dampen his romantic fervor.
With that understanding, it's easy to see why a man may want to avoid heartburn, especially on a date. In general, eating a well-balanced diet and eating and drinking in moderation can help ward off indigestion. But some people may have a natural "disinclination" for some foods. They may like them and find them hard to resist, but their bodies may not easily digest them - leading to heartburn or other issues.
Every person is different and each body digests differently, but some of the more common heartburn "triggers" are:
- Anything citrusy. Whether in solid or juice form, the acidic citrus fruit can wreak havoc on many digestive systems.
- Alcohol. Splitting a bottle of champagne may be romantic, but that alcohol can come back to plague a man before he gets to bed. And the same goes for downing shots in an attempt to impress a woman with how macho a guy is. Besides causing heartburn, alcohol can by itself have a somewhat deflating effect on many a man's penis.
- Fatty meat. Meat can be a needed source of protein, but guys should go lean with it. Fatty meats lard up the stomach and promote indigestion in a big way.
- Pizza and pasta. Tomato sauce is generally delicious, and a staple of Italian food. But tomatoes tend to have a high acidic content - and by now anyone reading this knows that may spell trouble.
The list doesn't stop there - dairy and caffeine are among other common triggers - but it's enough to illustrate a point. A man needs to find out what his personal triggers are and learn how to "eat around" those triggers, such as which to avoid altogether, which to eat in moderation, etc.
Of course, even without heartburn, a man needs to keep his member healthy to promote maximum penis function. Regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The proper crème will include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Ideally, the crème should also contain vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.