Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Brain Hemorrhage
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Spasmodic Torticollis
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Treatment of Spine Injury
Treatment of Brain Infection
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Bell's Palsy
Brain Tumor Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MittalYour feedback matters!
Bachpan me scares agay face par. Or thoda marks. Or face black ho rahe hai by pollution. Or ek meri friend hai usko migraine hai usko sar me bahout pain retha hai kabi half sar dard hotha kabi kabi eyes bhi.
I am 26 female. I easily get numbness in my feets and hands even when I am simply seating on sofa or lying on bed and whenever I sit cross leg after few minutes its become very hard as someone put heavy weight on my legs. Please guide me in this regard what should I have to do ?
Mere sir me jyada drd rehta h. Dr. Ne muje migrane btaya h. Or ab to left aankh b twitch hoti rehti h. To muje puchna tha kya muje tej dhup me rehna chahiye mtlb kitni der tk tej dhup me reh skti hu. Ya koi prblm ho jaayegi. Tell me doctor.
I had perineurioma and had the tumour in my feet removed 2 years back: but the pain still prevails - so does the fibroid growth: what should I do now?
Itching problem near anus and skin colour changed to black is this any disease r psoriasis explain me.
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.
I am 61 years old and retired from Govt. Deptt. And my question is that my both hands are shivering and I have consult two hospital/doctors and they are saying that my nervous systems problem. One doctors had told me that it is heridited problem. What I can do please advice me?
My hand starts vibrating even I do small hard work or a minor thing like scolding. Is there any solution to overcome these?
I have respiration problem from last 3 months. I cant sleep overnight due to this. I suffer from cold full day. Due to which I am getting migraine. What should I do? I have consulted many doctors but the result is nothing.
Hi sir/mam I want to know that is their any proper treatment of migran problem. My mother has migran problem.
Hello doc Meri dadi ki umar 85 saal hai unhe pichle 6 mahine pehle paralysis hua tha unki madicine bhi chli thi unko exercise krwayi jati thi ab vo pehle se thik hai chlne bhi pdte hai stand ki shayta se unko sugar ki problem hai bhut saalo se unki madicine chl rhi hail lakin unka urine bhut atta hai jab vo uthne lagte hai ya krvt lete hai to bed pr hi urine nikl jata hai unke urine se bhut smell ati hai test krvaye the usme puss ki problem ayi thi madicine bhi li thi unke kprde yellow colour ke prd jate hai unko urine ke liye panch panch minute badd uthna prdta hai.
My brother is suffering from motor axonal neuropathy of bilateral peroneal nerves. Where his ncv of left peroneal is 28. 70m/s and right peroneal is 45. 85m/s and left tubal is 34. 51m/s and right tubal is 37. 86m/s. He is feeling severe burning sensation in left foot and unable to walk due to pain. He is also feeling some pain in right foot from thumb but able to place the leg on floor. Kindly suggest the percentage of damage as per above data and necessary steps to follow for the recovery.
All parents expect their child to start going to school, learn writing and learning and do well in academics. However, children with dyslexia may not be able to progress at school at the same pace as others. The good news is that there are early pointers that can help a parent to identify dyslexia in the early stages. This can be helpful in training and support the child socially to learn and socialise normally. Dyslexia is a disability that affects both spoken and written language. They have a different learning style and when supported and encouraged, instead of mocked and insulted, they can become avid readers. The following are common 10 indicators of developing dyslexia in children, in general, and at school.
10 Behavioural signs to watch for in general:
- The child usually has difficulty concentrating and following instructions
- The child is easily distracted, seems to daydream, and tends to forget words.
- Poor personal organisation skills and is not very good at time keeping.
- May get confused between today, tomorrow, yesterday; east and west; right and left; up and down.
- Has difficulty remembering seasons, months and days.
- Tends to be doing something to avoid work.
- Seems distracted, and ‘daydream,’ does not seem to listen
- Requires a lot of effort focusing on things at hand and is constantly tired.
- Slow pace of processing in terms of spoken or written language
- Often appears withdrawn or lost in his own world.
10 Behaviours to watch for at school:
- Poor standard of writing and written work in comparison with oratory skills.
- Poor handwriting with badly formed letters.
- Confused easily between similar looking letters like m/w, n/u, b/d.
- Usually, messes up work by using close but wrong spellings and rewriting the same
- Mixes up words by using similar-looking words – quiet and quite, tired and tried.
- Same word is spelt differently at different times
- Poor motor skills and pencil grip leading to slow, inaccurate writing
- Produces a lot of phonetic spelling which does not change with repeated corrections
- There is difficulty in blending words together, and struggles a lot when asked to read out loud, can miss out or add words that are familiar in between
- Has difficulty connecting the story that is being written or read
As noted, these children have very inconsistent behaviour with very limited understanding of nonverbal communication. If these symptoms go on increasing as they grow, it is advisable to seek professional help so that support can be provided and the condition can be arrested at the early stages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.