Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Kothadiya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KothadiyaYour feedback matters!
Is homeopathy medicine helpful in treating erectile dysfunction - as I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to diabetes and I tried ayurveda medicine since 2 years but not much of improvement - pl advise - I am 62 years at present.
I masturbate continuously for 2 to three times foe past years .now I do not get sperm out .wat should I do.
Dementia refers to the progressive loss of memory in a human being. It does not refer to any particular disease. It is rather a cumulative representation of symptoms which signify that the person is losing his or her memory. Dementia occurs in seven stages. Read on to read more about them:
- In the first stage, there is no cognitive decline and the person is mentally sound. There is no memory loss as well.
- In the second stage, there is a very mild cognitive decline leading to normal forgetfulness that is often associated with progressing age.
- In the third stage, there is a mild cognitive decline. The person has an increased forgetfulness and may find it difficult to concentrate on things.
- In the fourth stage, there is moderate cognitive decline and the person starts forgetting even the most recent events. They cannot even travel alone or manage their own finances.
- In the fifth stage, there is moderately severe cognitive decline. The person going through this stage often requires help even with their daily activities. People tend to forget even the most common things like phone and email passwords.
- In the sixth stage, there is severe cognitive decline. This stage is also called middle dementia and there is prominent memory loss. People cannot even count from 1 to 10. Their speech becomes slurry. They also start having delusions.
- In the seventh stage, there is very severe cognitive decline. This stage is also called late dementia. The psychomotor skills are also lost at this stage and the person may not even be able to walk properly.
Some of the early signs of dementia are listed below:
- In the initial days of dementia, the person usually tends to get confused when it comes to choosing the right words. This makes them take much longer time to conclude their speech.
- There might also be a change in the mood of the person.
Depression is also one of the early signs.
- The person will have a tendency to forget even the most recent events that took place in his or her life. This means that they might remember what happened ten years before but they might not remember what they did in the morning.
- Early signs also include failure to sense directions. People often tend to forget their addresses and the landmarks and thus become lost when they travel alone.
- Confusion is also one of the common signs and this is directly correlated to the loss of memory because when a person cannot remember familiar faces, it leads to a lot of confusion within his own mind.
So, if you suspect that someone in your house is suffering from dementia, then you must look out for these early signs and seek medical help immediately. Early treatment can keep the condition from worsening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir from last two to three days I am unrest due to the itching skin issue. I can't get sleep. Itching will majorly Start in evening. Majorly itching areas are neck, brachium, femur, (thighs), umbilicals Kindly guide me.
My nephew is suffering from hypoglycea? He had low sugar at birth time, now he is unable to see, sit, stand, walk. Can he be OK ever or not? If yes then how? Now he is 4 years old.
I got malaria in January of this year. I took medication for three weeks and cured, but I got cold and throat infection two times till now when exposed to cooling water and ice creams. I am getting pain above eyebrows and in eyes .what is it?
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe and more dangerous form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome describes symptoms a woman may have a few days before her menstrual cycle. The most common ones include tender breasts, bloating, cramps, mood swings, and headaches. The symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of PMS but are severe enough to interfere with your routine work, social activities, and relationships.
What causes PMDD?
The exact cause behind this medical condition is unknown but most doctors and researchers believe that the disease is caused due to the bodily changes that you undergo due to the rapidly changing hormones in your body.
What are the most common symptoms associated with it?
The symptoms of PMDD show a very close resemblance to the symptoms of PMS, and they are mostly the same but differ in terms of intensity and severity. The most common symptoms of the condition include the following:
- Mood swings
- Depression or feelings of hopelessness
- Unnecessary anger resulting in increased interpersonal conflicts
- Tension and anxiety
- Decreased interest in everyday activities
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Change in dietary patterns
- Sleep problems
- Physical problems such as bloating, breast tenderness, swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain
How can PMDD be treated?
A host of effective and efficient treatments are available for the treatment of PMDD. However, this condition is diagnosed by a doctor only when the symptoms of the disorder are identified. The common measures to treat the PMDD disease are as follows:
- Good nutrition
Related Tip: 6 Reasons To Avoid Aerated Drinks During Your PMS