Doctor in Sanjiwani Health Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Breast Reduction Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sanjiwani Health CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my erectile dysfunction, I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr S.S Jawahar has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I am so much benefitted with his erectile dysfunction, that i am perfectly fine now. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing erectile dysfunction was very relaxing. I found the Sanjiwani Health Centre itself quite pleasant. Dr S.S Jawahar doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
The complete process of masturbation addiction treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Jawahar. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of masturbation addiction. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Jawahar. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The overall atmosphere in the Sanjiwani Health Centre is very soothing. It was so quite pleasant in the Sanjiwani Health Centre.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my male sexual problems. A friend of mine referred to Dr S.S Jawahar. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. He is a very practical doctor. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. The overall atmosphere in the Sanjiwani Health Centre is very soothing. It was so quite pleasant in their Centre.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I found the Sanjiwani Centre itself quite pleasant. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the premature ejaculation is something else. I remember, I read an article of Dr Jawahar in the paper and made contact. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
I visited dr S.S Jawahar for my husband’s problemof alcohol addiction he only the best doctor but a great human being as well. Very nice and understanding. Doctor has full and in depth knowledge of everything and give ample support to his patients. I highly recommend him at his clinic Sanjiwani Health Centre in Kanpur.
Overall male sexual problems treatment was very effective. I would like to thank Dr S S Jawahar for providing me te suitable treatment. I am quite benefitted with his treatment. The waiting area in the Sanjiwani Health Centre is very comfortable for elderly patients. Te doctor is very patient with all his patients.
I was depressed as I started experiencing sexual weakness. I chose to consult Dr Jawahar. He is a well experienced and a knowledgeable sexologist. THe treatment he gave, benefitted me great extent. I am glad that I chose to consult him. I am back to normal self post the treatment.
Thanks to Dr Jawahar for the small penis treatment he gave. I was quite depressed due to this issue and used to have wrong thinking about this. But he is a very good listener and treats his patients aptly.
Dr. S.S Jawahar provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. S.S Jawahar to be very helpful. Ty
Dr. Sukhwinder Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx sir
Dr. S.S Jawahar provides answers that are very helpful. Then you
Although STDs are capable of affecting both genders, the impact on men and women is different. In women, this problem can cause long-term issues such as infertility in women. Although most STDs can be readily treated as soon as the symptoms surface, some cases might not throw up any symptom. Some of the curable STDs that can affect women are discussed below:
Gonorrhoea: This STD is caused by bacteria living in mucous membranes of the vagina, urethra, mouth, rectum and eyes and is capable of spreading through contact. The symptoms in women include excessive discharge from the vagina, abdominal cramps, pain in the pelvic region and bleeding from the vagina after sex.
Chlamydia: This STD is a result of a bacterial infection of ‘Chlamydia trachomatis’. Symptoms in females include burning sensation during urination, unusual vaginal discharge and bleeding between periods. Without treatment, the infection might spread to the urinary tract which could potentially cause PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) which is capable of causing problems in pregnancy and even infertility.
Genital Herpes: Genital herpes is generally caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) or the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus is commonly known to be the chief cause of cold sores. Symptoms may appear soon after infection and usually are severe. This includes blisters, which turn into raw and painful sores that scab and heal over time. This might be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever.
Chancroid: This infection is caused by the bacterium ‘Haemophilus Ducreyi’. It occurs most commonly in the vulva (the female external genital organ that includes the clitoris, labia as well as the opening of the vagina). The condition starts out as a tender lump that appears during the incubation period after intercourse. The incubation period generally ranges between 3-10 days. The bump turns into an ulcer i.e. an open sore, due to the death of the cells. This is usually painful.
Syphilis: It is caused by the bacterium ‘Treponema pallidum’ and the disease mainly occurs if you have sexual intercourse without any protection, that too with multiple sexual partners. The other mode of infection is blood transfusion. Symptoms of Syphilis include appearance of ulcers around the genitals or the oral region known as a chancre, severe rashes around the hand or feet coupled with other symptoms of mild fever, headache, throat pain and immense fatigue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Masturbation is a natural sexual practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Meditation is one of the holistic approaches that can offer you great success in sex life. Some poses in meditation can boost your sexual life, and you got to practice them on a regular basis in order to get maximized effects. There are many people who think that meditation can increase libido flow and sexual desire, but this is totally a wrong conception.
Though you will have instant effects by medication but the effects will not last for long, and on the other hand, you might even experience a lot of unwanted side-effects. This is the reason medications have now been successfully replaced by means of sexual meditation which is completely natural and safe. You can have consultation with any professional meditation expert for getting immense knowledge on sexual meditation.
Benefits of Meditation in Sexual Life-
Brings Energetic Sex: If you meditate in a peaceful mind for long hours, then your mind and body will have greater rest as a result of which you can get highest energy and stamina in lovemaking with your partner. You will receive a good amount of sleep during the night time and thus can show huge energy during sexual playtime.
Inviting Better Orgasm: If your mental stress gets decreased, then only your concentration level will increase. This concentration level is needed for boosting sexual thoughts, which automatically lead to satisfactory orgasm. Different kinds of mental blockages causing interruption in sexual arousal can be eliminated from the root by practicing meditation. If you have a satisfactory orgasm, then your nerves will also get relaxed, and you can get improved mental and physical rest.
Avoids Distraction: You will never get distracted rather you will always remain focused on your partner. In this way, you will automatically get seduced without any kind of external provocation and thus healthy sexual interaction can be resulted. You can now get the fullest energy of continuing your lovemaking sessions for long hours without any kind of interruptions or distractions.
Improve Sexual Relationship: Differences in between you and your partner can be easily resolved, and thus your sex life can be improved. If you have personal or relationship issues, then you cannot even think of physical intimacy. This is the reason proper meditation is required. Meditation can help you to get rid of married-life complications that usually stand as the main barriers of sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.
HIV or Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a type of immune disorder which attacks the immune system of the body and slowly destroys it overtime. The HIV virus targets the immune system and makes the body susceptible to other diseases. HIV infection can progress to AIDS although it may take up to 10 or 12 years to fully go into the last stage.
Risks and Causes
HIV is a communicable disease which spreads through only the following methods
- It can spread from one person to another by means of unprotected sexual intercourse due to the exchange of bodily fluids.
- The virus spreads if you share drug needles with someone who is already contaminated with HIV virus. It can also occur due to improperly trained medical staff that may reuse syringes although this is very uncommon.
- The HIV virus transmits from the mother to the child during pregnancy through the placenta.
- Any exchange of blood in significant amounts such as blood transfusion from a contaminated patient will result in infection as well although this is very rare.
Any other form of contracting the disease such as through kissing or food is a untrue and only propagates due to ignorance.
The initial symptoms of HIV infection are noticed after a few weeks although it can take a few months to come up as well. The initial symptoms may include
1. Severe headache along with intense pain in the muscles and the joints of the body.
2. Frequent appearances of rashes
3. inflation of the lymph nodes
4. Itchy skin
5. Disorders which stay for sustained periods such as an upset stomach or a cold.
The early symptoms disappear within 2 to 3 weeks without any treatment. The later symptoms might appear after few years (sometimes up to or more than a decade), which will stay. This is usually the time HIV is diagnosed. The symptoms now may also include
1. severe muscle fatigue
2. severe loss in body weight,
3. High fever and recurrent instances of sweating at the night time.
HIV is suspected if the later symptoms tend to last for a long time without any other diagnosable cause.
HIV can be treated by means of antiretroviral therapy which reduces the rate at which the virus multiplies. However, there is no cure for HIV as of yet.
In order to prevent yourself from getting HIV, you should adopt the following precautionary measures:
1. You should use protection every time when engaging in sexual intercourse and if you are unsure of your partner’s HIV status.
2. You should use new blades in barbershops for shaving purposes in order to prevent yourself from HIV as well
3. If you are diagnosed with HIV/AIDS while you are pregnant, to prevent spreading it to your unborn baby, you might immediately need undergo a medical check-up and follow the doctor’s advice.
4. Ensure that disposable syringes are used whenever they are being use for medical tests or treatments.
Giving birth to a child is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation. It is absolutely normal that the time post delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
- Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
- Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new born is no joke and it drains you physically. In a post delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
- Release the pressure and guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before, which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicate honestly with your partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurance that one is working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
- Prepare for sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink, but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
- Use a lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable.
Libido is a complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoying the act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner.
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem.
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines.
Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of ones hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
1. One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
3. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Most of us our always worried sick about our performance in bed, but rather than worrying about it, we should try to invest emotionally in our relationship. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, but it isn't always the case. If you are too preoccupied wondering about your physical appearance and your ability in bed, sex may make you feel more stressed than relaxed. This is known as sexual performance anxiety and can even get to a point where it makes you avoid sex altogether.
There may be many reasons for performance anxiety. Some of these are:
- Fear that you will not be able to satisfy your partner sexually
- Lack of self confidence and insecurity about your appearances
- Difficulties in your relationship
- The anxiety about not being able to have an orgasm
- A man's fear of premature ejaculation or taking too long to orgasm
Thus this type of anxiety is not rooted in any type of medical problem. Rather than medication, a change in thinking and perception is required to treat performance anxiety.
Here are a few tips that can help you:
- Fight stress: Stress in your daily life can spill over to your bedroom as well. This can make sex a chore rather than something to be enjoyed. Recognize your stress triggers and find ways to eliminate them. Regular exercise can be very helpful in reducing stress.
- Prolong foreplay: Sex does not have a time limit or there is need to follow a set of steps. Like any other activity, your body needs to 'warm up' for sex as well. Instead of putting pressure on yourself to control or release your orgasm, get into the flow of the moment and take it slow. Try getting intimate with your partner in ways that do not involve sex such as a massage or having a shower together.
Communicate with your partner: Talk to your partner about how you feel. Understand that it is not necessary to have an orgasm every time you have sex. Talking to your partner can help ease some of the anxiety and improve your relationship.
Talk to a therapist: Asking for help is not a bad thing or something you need to be ashamed of. Therapists are trained to teach you about how to be more comfortable with your sexuality and can help eliminate the triggers of sexual performance anxiety.
Give up control: Do not hold yourself responsible for your erections or your partner's orgasms. To a large extent sexual responsiveness is governed by the unconscious mind and hence worrying does nothing.