Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for EAT RIGHTYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Simer Kaur to be professional. but my body is very weak ,i can,t go to gym ,and i suffer from indigestion then how to increase my stamina
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Simer Kaur to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Simer Kaur to be very helpful. Thank u
Dt. Simer Kaur provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dt. Simer Kaur provides answers that are caring. I feel good
I am 18 .My weight is just 36 kg .My height is 5.4. I want to increase my weight in healthy manner. So please suggest some diet & healthy weight gain food items.
I am in a big trouble how can I gain weight without using weight gainer etc please guide me in detail.
I had loosen my weight too much.मैं पतला हो गया हूँ.I want to get healthy. I were healthy before. But due to masturbation I loose too much my weight. My nerves (veins) are seeing from outside of my skin. I am only 14 years old. Please. Please.Help Me.
How to decrease weight help me with a good diet chart im a swimmer also and my stomach is not able to clear once im facing the problem of kabji in now a days.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has goes up from 55 kgs to 65 kgs. I want to loss weight, please help.
My weight 66 kg height 5; 4.I want my weight 55 kg .I have more fat on tummy area. Can I take hydroxy fat burner? Can I take it. For instant results. Its is gud and bad 4 health.
I am gaining weight and now my weight is 96 kgs appron and height 5: 6 m. I don't have much energy to workout. Is there any solution by which I can reduce weight or maintain without exercise Thanx.
For pregnancy for me belly occurred. How can reduce my belly ad be fit. Pls can you suggest me the reply.
I am over weight and I want to lose my weight because I am facing some problems due to my weight. So which treatment will be best for me and how much it will cost.
Need a diet plan to control my belly fat and weight. Gained 5 kgs and almost 6 inch around belly in a year. I prefer veg over non veg. Dnt have any physical activity due to long working hours.
I'm an overweight person. Nearly 80-83 kgs at the age of 20. I want to lose my body fat. Living in hostel & absence of proper food here is a big factor for increase in my weight gain. Can anyone help me out with my weight loss?
Vitamin D is one of the essential vitamins, with a significant role in bone health. People who are very careful about sun exposure and those who do not get enough natural sun tend to be worried about their bone health, and so go in for supplemental vitamin D.
This, however, can lead to excessive vitamin D in the body, a condition known as hypervitaminosis D. Excessive supplements are the main cause for this condition. In addition, some heart medications, prolonged antacid therapy, and oestrogen therapy also can lead to this condition.
- A person requires about 600 IU per day and if a person gets natural sun exposure for about 15 minutes, that is sufficient for the body to make this amount of vitamin D. The issue is when there is too less of sun or too much of sun protection, when the body is not able to make this on its own and requires supplements.
- Increased vitamin D leads to increased amount of calcium in the system, known as hypercalcemia, which can lead to serious effects on multiple organs including bones, kidneys, heart, and other tissues and organs.
- Taking some amount of supplements on a regular basis does not lead to this condition. Having heart disease, kidney disease, or being on diuretics like thiazide increases the risk of developing hypervitaminosis D.
- It is advisable to periodically monitor the levels of vitamin D in a person who is on supplements, especially if these conditions are also present.
- If it is in the levels beyond the required amounts, reducing the dose of the supplements or even temporarily stopping it should be considered.
- Adhering to a diet which is naturally rich in vitamin D is also a good alternative. Cod liver oil, cheese, fatty fishes like tuna and salmon, mushrooms, and fortified milk and yoghurt are good sources. There are also juices and other drinks available which are fortified with vitamin D.
- Some of the most common general symptoms of vitamin D include weight loss, extreme fatigue, poor appetite, excessive thirst and urination, dehydration, constipation. Specific symptoms indicative of excess vitamin D include muscle weakness, high blood pressure, heart rhythm disorders.
- In the long-term, it can also produce complications like kidney stones/damage/failure, excessive bone loss, calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Heart rhythm disorders is another major problem that can be caused by taking increased amounts of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D is naturally available, and getting 15 minutes of sun, especially in the morning, is one of the best ways to get your daily dose. It also has a mood-elevating effect, so soak up the sun.
I have joined aerobics and Zumba class for getting in shape. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Because I'm doing it regularly. I'm still unable to loose belly fat or waistline. My instructor did suggest not me anything. I'm 48 kg but I'm only 4'11" I'm so worried I do every thing still I'm unable to achieve a good waist and a flat belly. Should I quit aerobics. Pls suggest.
How long can I go for GM diet like how many days. If I do GM diet for 7 days can I eat regularly for next 3 days.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.