Doctor in Dr. Punit Middha's Multispeciality Homoeopathic Centre
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Gastritis
Management of Dental Hygiene
Kidney Stones Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punit Middha's Multispeciality Homoeopathic CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Punit Middha to be very helpful. Good
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
Loss of growth after some time
A stooped stance
Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.
The backbone (spine) has smooth movement with smooth intervertebral disks. However, this fluid movement can be limited due to arthritis, which can happen due to many reasons – genetic to age to injury to infection to tumors. The lower back has two sets of spinal disks – sacral and iliac. This sacroiliac region has an elastic vertebral tissue. This could be gradually replaced with hard bone, which can cause fusion between the disks. Such a condition is known as ankylosing spondylitis (fusing disk spaces), which is a type of arthritis.
The typical symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) are morning pain and stiffness in the low back and upper buttocks, which gradually decrease as the day goes by. The symptoms usually start and continue to gradually worsen over a period of 3 to 6 months. In severe cases, there could be spinal fractures, but in most cases, pain, stiffness and reduced movement are the main complaints.
Why homeopathy for AS (Ankylosing spondylitis)?
Major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
It addresses altered immune system, treating the roots of this autoimmune disease.
It helps in pain control without side effects.
It aims at disease control.
It is absolutely safe even if used for a long time.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on the basis of individual case evaluation by taking into account patient’s genetic, immunological and psychological parameters. It is safe and effective as a long-term therapy. It reduces pain, improves mobility and most importantly, controls the disease. It has no adverse effects.
Homeopathy helps AS patients by acting on the immune system, which is usually overactive in these people. Depending on the presenting symptoms, the doctor will prescribe a customized regimen for the patient.
Rhus Tox: This is the first medicine of choice when the patient experiences sacral/lumbar area pain that is worse at rest, with sitting, or after a period of inactivity. The pain radiates down the legs to the foot. Walking or any other activity/motion provides relief from the pain.
Aesculus: This is indicated in patients who have extremely painful and stiff low back and hips. The pain is a constant ache and there is discomfort with trying to rise from a seat, stooping, and walking, where greater effort is required. There is a feeling that the legs would give way, adding to resistance while walking.
Kalmia: This is used in patients where the back pain and stiffness are accompanied by a warm, numb, and prickly sensation. Low back pain and neck pain is associated with a burning sensation. The pain appears in sudden bursts in the early parts of the night and travels down the arm or up into the scapula.
Kali Carb: This is indicated where there is extreme weakness along with AS symptoms of pain and stiffness in the lumbosacral back area. The patient feels like he is going through a paralytic attack and must lie down to rest. This is a feeling similar to a broken back, and can extend up into the neck or down to the legs. The symptoms are more severe in the early morning hours. Changing positions in the bed worsens the pain.
If you or someone else is suffering from AS symptoms, give homeopathy a try.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.
What is Diabetes?
Type-1 Diabetes is also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. This means your body cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize starch and sugar from your food into an energy source due to the lack of the pancreatic hormone insulin. It is more prevalent among young adults and children.
In case of Type-2 Diabetes, your body produces insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it well. Hence this condition is termed as insulin resistance. Thus, regular supplementation of insulin is not necessary. Diabetes mellitus is mainly a chronic disease.
Conventional medicines employ the use of insulin for treating diabetes. Since this is precisely a replacement therapy, the disease turns into something life-long. Homeopathy focuses on the functioning of your pancreas for efficient and adequate insulin production. Homeopathic medicines help in treating loss of flesh or a feeling of weakness caused as a result of Diabetes Mellitus. People suffering from increased urination, lack of appetite, as well as dryness of mouth and increased thirst also benefit from Homeopathy. It is a great remedy for people with weakened vision due to diabetes. It aids in lowering the blood sugar levels and treats poor memory, kidney damage, numbness of feet and hands, skin ulcers, constipation and weight loss in diabetic patients.
Few homeopathic medicines for treating Diabetes:
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea.