Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Abhishek Bhatt
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Abhishek BhattYour feedback matters!
When sit around 20 to 30 on a chair or some place I get my current like situation in one of my legs.
Spinach: spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin a and c and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
Carrots and sweet potatoes: sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth a deficiency of vitamin a may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
Eggs and dairy products: milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. Are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (vitamin b7) that is known to fight hair loss.
Oats: include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (pufas) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
Walnuts: add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, b vitamins (b1, b6 and b9), vitamin e, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
Lentils: lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
Strawberry: strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
Yogurt: yogurt is packed with vitamin b5 and vitamin d that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
Foods rich in vitamin-c: vitamin c supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin c is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin c also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Alongwith other problems, hormonal imbalance also has its effect on hair. Hair does not just get dry, dull and full of dandruff but because of hormonal issues, one can experience hair loss too. But this problem has solutions too. Let’s see how hair loss caused due to hormonal imbalance can be controlled.
1. Healthy and balanced diet: Taking a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals including green vegetables and fruits is the best way of taking good care of hair. Rather than applying things externally on hair, it’s more beneficial to eat a healthy diet which will show not only on your face but hair too. Quality of hair and glow on your face says a lot about kind of diet you are taking.
2. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids: Our body produces many types of acids some are harmful and some are harmless. But it doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acid which can help in new hair growth when the hair loss is due to hormonal imbalance. You can easily get omega 3 fatty acid from fish, walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Scalp massage: Scalp massage is the easiest and cheapest way of avoiding hair loss that has been caused due to hormonal imbalance. Regular oil massage increases blood flow that helps in giving new life to the roots of hair resulting in hair growth.
4. Proper sleep and exercise: Sound sleep and exercise also helps in hair growth once it has started falling down because of hormonal imbalance. Both these things will take care of your mental peace and good health in general which will have positive impact on the quality and thickness of hair.
5. Reduction in caffeine and alcohol: Hormonal imbalance that causes hair loss is also caused by excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol. One must reduce its quantity if it cannot be fully avoided. It’s responsible for degenerating the endocrine system as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
She has major joint pain problem. Even she is facing problem in movement. Major pain in knee joint. Feel Max problem in night she is also sugar patient. Please help.
I am continuously observing growing of grey hair even though I have removed it manually. Please let me know an effective remedy to prevent it.
Helo Dr. S I have more hair's on my Allover body so I want Remove or down 70% this my biggest problem so tale me what I can do or it.
My Hair is becoming white. Though I Had ate all the things Like Vegetables, Roti, Dal & All. Also My age is not so much. So what's Reason Behind That? Please advise.
Tips for long and healthy hair:
1. Trim your hair regularly
2. Deep conditioning with hot oil massages.
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Brush your hair regularly
5. Avoid blow dry.
6. Space out hair washes.
7. Sleep well to maintain healthy hair.
9. Eat healthy protein rich food.