Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in LUCKNOW. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vp Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vp TrivediYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are caring and very helpful. Sir, thank you for your encouragement . I was actually the 4 th state topper in icse class tenth , but slowly degraded due to masturbation. I want to recover as fast as possible. Can i take the medicines even after 3 months for as long as my body signals any kind of supplementation?Also please suggest some permanent (may be long time, no problem) cure for leg bone and muscle pain?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vp Trivedi to be very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable, professional and practical. Doctor can it affects the girls who r not married
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vp Trivedi to be caring. Definitely i will let you know once i take reports. Thanks a lot
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are knowledgeable. I m satisfied with the answer
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
My penis is smallest and thinnest. When erect it is 3 inches long and 3.5 inches girth. I masturbation from 15 years. My problem is spermatorrhea, premature ejaculations, night false, fear of marriage etc. A lot of tension.
Making love brings an intimacy between the couple that connects them in all ways, not just physical. Couples who do not have a great love life usually do not have a very fulfilling relationship. Though not openly admitted to, sexual problems are very common. Given the private nature of the issue, not many frankly talk about it though. However, sexual problems are quite common and can be attributed to a combination of physical and emotional reasons.
Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too. Read on to know some of the most common sexual problems in men and women and simple but sure ways to deal with them.
Common Sexual Problems in Men
Impotence: This is defined as the inability to attain and/or sustain an erection long enough for a satisfying intercourse. Quite a common problem, it can be due to relationship issues, hormonal problems, or performance anxiety. A frank talk with the partner and if required a counseling session can help identify the cause, and the problem seems to disappear.
Loss of Libido: This is a loss of arousal or reduced sex drive. This again has a strong physical and psychological component to it. Hypertension, diabetes, stress, hormonal issues, performance anxiety, and relationship issues are some of the reasons for loss of drive.
Ejaculation Disorders: Premature ejaculation is the early release of sperm. Retrograde ejaculation is when the sperms are released in the reverse direction back into the bladder. Delayed ejaculation is where there is delayed the release of sperms. There is often an underlying physical reason for this, which if corrected, helps in correcting the issue.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, acknowledging is the first step towards effective treatment. There are medications and hormonal supplements which are quite effective. Sex education, frank communication with the partner, and if required counselling is quite effective. Other therapies include hormone replacements, vacuum devices and penile implants.
Common Sexual Problems In Women:
Decreased Libido: Reduced sexual drive is more common in women than men. This could be due to hormonal issues (menopausal), strained relationships, vaginal and gynecologic infections, pelvic pain, painful sex, uterine disorders, etc.
Dyspareunia: Painful sexual intercourse is very common in females, and as much as 75% of women have experienced this during their sex life. Very commonly caused by vaginal dryness, vaginal infections, uterine disorders, UTIs and menopause. This again contributes to reduced libido. Lubricants, topical antibiotics and hormonal supplements can be used in addition to treating the underlying condition.
Treatment: For most sexual problems, as noted already, acknowledging and admitting is the first step. Treatment involves addressing underlying physical issues like hormonal imbalance, antibiotics, topical lubricants, etc. Counselling and involving the partner are most effective. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can Ashwagandha, shatavari and safe muesli increase my height at the age of 21? Nd he started taking them before turning 21 2 months ago.
I have headache when I study at least 45 minutes I tried my best to study but can't still because of headache. Please give me a suggestion.
I had been suffering from depression and hyper anxiety since long (2015). Now I am slightly better. But I am unable to concentrate on my studies due to hyper tension and excessive stress. I am not able to manage it on my own and I feel very hesitating it to share it with anyone. I had been continuously failing in the competitive exam because of this. Now I will give my last attempt of competitive exam on 18th Feb, after this I will stop appearing for any competitive exam. This is the last hope that I have. Undoubtedly, the time is less but I can crack if I come out of unnecessary fear and hyper stress. My mother also comes under stress very soon. So, I think I do have the same problem. I have recently started working Mon- Fri. On sat and Sun I study and do some exercise. But I am not able to overcome depression despite it. I am contacting you with the last hope that you will either prescribe some medication or something, so that I can come out of excessive fear immediately. Later, I will be able to manage it. Excessive Fear has hampered my life a lot. But I need something for now. Please help. I want to come out of all kinds of fear. Now 18th Feb will decide my fate. I am writing this message with a lot of hope and expectation. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to you.
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. Artificial sugar tablets are recently reported to cause liver dysfunction n other abdominal disturbances, also. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. Man-made white sugar is normally harmful. So you need to develop a strong will-power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!