Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in LUCKNOW. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vp TrivediYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are caring and very helpful. Sir, thank you for your encouragement . I was actually the 4 th state topper in icse class tenth , but slowly degraded due to masturbation. I want to recover as fast as possible. Can i take the medicines even after 3 months for as long as my body signals any kind of supplementation?Also please suggest some permanent (may be long time, no problem) cure for leg bone and muscle pain?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vp Trivedi to be very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable, professional and practical. Doctor can it affects the girls who r not married
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vp Trivedi to be caring. Definitely i will let you know once i take reports. Thanks a lot
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are knowledgeable. I m satisfied with the answer
Dr. Vp Trivedi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
What is Triphala? Can any age group take Triphala. How much quantity should we take daily? What are the benefits especially for Women above 40 like me? Is there any side effects?
My daughter has complete 9 month old. Her born weight is 2.1 kg on born at 8th month pregnancy. She has complete 9 moth but her weight is till 5.1 kg. Also sleeping time is less of her. Sleep only in night n day time she can not sleep. But main issue is for her body weight. She eat at regular time to time. So please advise best solution for her.
There is pain in my right testicle and right lower abdomen since over a week. The pain usually comes when I lie down and relieved a little while standing or walking and sometimes it feels like being pulled up. What could problem and its solution.
Hello mujhe 3-4 dino se bahot khaasi ho rhi h aur aisa feel hota h ke mera gala jaam ho gya h thori bht breathing m bhi problem h aur thori bahot cough ki bhi problem kindly suggest some medicine.
I am taking pruvict for constipation. Another doctor told me to take swadisht virechan Churna Which one should I take? This days bitter fluid coming into mouth after taking food What should I do?
Hi. I have a small cyst behind my right year. initially it was there on my left ear. It went away slowly on it own. Now it has started on the right ear and this is a little bit bigger. Could it be cancerous?
I am suffering from sinusitis please any natural home made remedy / ayurvedic treatment for sinusitis.
Sir I am in love with a girl madly, I always keep on thinking about her. What to do now, as I have to go higher in my carrier. The girl is in class 12th and me too.
Are you suffering from wheezing or recurring symptoms of breathlessness and pressure in the chest? The good news is that these symptoms of asthma can be managed, controlled and relieved by an alternative treatment of Ayurveda.
Here are six Ayurvedic remedies for asthma:
- Diet and nutrition: You should chew your food properly and eat attentively. Avoid over-fullness of the chest and eat a little lesser than your capacity. The following fluid and food items are beneficial to prevent the onset of asthma:
- Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- Onions, as they contain an anti-inflammatory compound called Quercetin
- Tulsi, as it contains therapeutic benefits, which have the power to prevent asthma
- Turmeric and honey as they can minimize nasal acuteness
- Lukewarm water throughout the day
- Ginger and pepper
- Foods to avoid:
- Lifestyle changes and daily routine: It is essential to establish a daily routine in order to maintain a balanced bodily rhythm. When we eat, sleep or exercise at the wrong time, our body loses its natural cycle and will not cleanse or heal itself. Therefore, create a daily schedule to do the right things at the right time.
- Stress management: Asthma is often worsened by heightened levels of stress, anxiety and mental fatigue.
- Hormonal changes caused by stress can aggravate the nervous system and depress the immune response.
- Keep stress at bay and prevent asthma by doing some healthy breathing exercises.
- For instance, practice pranayama to keep your lungs healthy and enable a fresh flow of air with its breathing techniques. Identify your trigger points for stress and alleviate them.
- Massage with herbal oil: Soothe and balance your nervous system with naturally herb-induced oils. The herbs present in the oils will penetrate your tissue beds and stabilize the affected areas:
- Yoga: According to Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins in the body lead to asthma. An impaired digestion leads to the deposit of mucus or phlegm in the lungs, causing obstruction in breathing. Yoga is a proven remedy for asthma. It aims to have a positive effect on the body’s healing response and also strengthens the body's digestive system.
- Prevent asthmatic triggers: Make it a point to keep your surroundings neat and clean. Keep away from pollutants, dust, smoke, pollen and other medications that can trigger asthma.