Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old I got 1 white hair in beard I am worrying about that what should I take to remain black pls answer me.
Hi, I'm 22 years old, I was living in a small town near Bangalore, however I shifted to Bangalore 5 years back. Since then I'm facing sever hair fall and now people can see patches on my scalp. I assume the hair fall is due to the dandruff I have, I'm not able to stop dandruff and I have to take head bath everyday or else I'll get unbearable itching. Please suggest if any ways to come out of this and I would also want to know is there any possibilities to get my lost hair? I meant hair regrowth.
Sir, I want to change my body colour black to white permanently is it possible can you suggest anything.
Hi i am Suffering from ringworm beside reproductive area from 1 month. Used many cream like sonaderm quadriderm and 2 more infection cream related to ring. It works but ring worm again regain and spread on another place. Ring spot occur at another place. Please tell me medicine like tab+cream which internally decrease infection. please tell medicine which is generally available at medical store.
Hi! I have pigmentation marks or don't know acne marks on my face and under my arms fats. How to get rid of these? Please assist me. Thank you
I am 14 years old girl suddenly a lot of small pox like pimples has started appearing on my face they are specifically on my forehead. Can you please suggest a medicine and reason behind that.?
How to get a good pink lips My lips are not pink in colour it's have some dark spots I want to remove my darkness fromm my lips.
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.