Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and have developed many gray hairs and they are growing with each passing day. Can you suggest me a medicine which may help.
I have a hair fall problem my hairs very thin and because hair fall my hairs are getting more thin I really need a help to grow my hair thick and healthy can you please me suggest me some medication.
There are so black brown spot (til) in my face. And these are growing Yrs and Yrs. What should I do. To stop it. Nd is there any cure to remove these spots.
Hello good morng sir/ madam, I am 25 year old my hand 20% burn feb'15 month but till now my hand not good properly & white mark put on my hand so please take a suggestion how can remove burn white mark on my hand thanks regards
Im just 18 and my lots of hair are getting white what should I do? Is it because of the hair products which I have been using like wax and gel.
Hello sir am 25years un married girl my neck is too much black than my face and other parts tell me the solution to my problem.
I hear about kojivit gel cream for dark spots is it safe can I use it for fairness cream and what is the time period for use this cream.
I am having fungal infection in my thighs between the area surrounding genital organs. And the itching high in night times. I took many allopathy tablets which makes me sleep. I want Ayurveda and siddha medicines. Pls suggest natural remedies. Thanks.
My age is 18 and am from kolkata. I never had acne problems before but from the last year I started facing acne problems nd these acne leave spots on my face which looks bad. I've consulted two doctors nd used their prescribed medicine nd lotion for a while but it resulted giving no help. So if you could please help me how to stop these acne or pimples grow on my face as they are also leaving spots. Please help me with this. Thank you.
I have more pimples on my face. And this pimples are making holes in my cheeks as like deep barks in trees how to reduce it?
Hii sir/madam I am suffering with black spots on my face those are caused by little nd small pimples how can I come out from this problem that too I have to do journey every day for 2 hrs in bus is there any need to wear scarf.
I am having problem of some dry boils on my hands i. E. Above elbow. From almost 2 years. What should I do?
My age is 25 years old and my weight is 55.9 kg and my height is 178 cm, I am so slim and thin. I want to glow face and healthy please help me. In my child life I am doing so many time masturbate. Sir please help me.
I am a Boy, 25 years old, and have a dark spots on my face, What should I do to remove black spots on my face.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
Sir good evening. Sir my question is that is there any medicine which controls whitening of hair. My hair and beard gets white nearly at the age of 19.
I am 20 years old, suddenly I got hair loss since 2 months I don't no why. I need to get rid of this. I have tried many shampoos but still having the same problem. Give me a solution please.
I like long hair so much but my hair growth status is very poor and my hair is curly hairfall ,dandruff problems also I have sugest me something helpful.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.