Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkatesh Mishra
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh MishraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr.venkatesh is best doctor i met .Its because of him that i am enjoying good and healthy life he treated me honestly and eradicated all my negative thoughts and treated me well within a week 10yrs suffering was vanished away by positivity and kind ,honest,logical statements and explanations of Dr.misra i am lucky to get such a doctor after yrs of suffering .Thanks!
I REALLY THANKFUL TO DR.VENKATESH FOR GIVING HIS BEST EFFORTS TO TREAT MY MOM .AFTER KNEE TRANSPLANT SURGERY MY MOM NEEDED EXERCISES;DR VENKATESH GAVE BEST PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT TO MY MOM.NOW SHE CAN WALK WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT N PAIN.HE TREATED MY MOM AS HIS MOM BY GIVING HER FULL RESPECT AND LISTENED TO HER VERY CALMLY AND IN FRIENDLY MANNER.
Very good Centre for physiotherapy. The therapists here are friendly and dedicated Really Different from others I would definitely recommend this clinic.
Tremendous results within two days ..great relief in tennis elbow ....Thanks doc .
The doctor explained the problem and diagnosis really well. Very satisfied
He is very good in his work ...with lots of new techniques
very nice approach just relived in 3 session
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venkatesh Mishra to be very helpful, inspiring, sensible and well-reasoned. Thanks a lot sir, i am also not satisfied with surgery as i can do most of my work without problem, i am realy thankful for your advice and quick reply, in future if i need surgery i will contact you for sure.
I was suffering from severe back pain after c section and consulted many doctors for this. They prescribed many medicines but after the medication the pain was same.Then some of many friend suggested Dr Venkatesh and only in few sessions I got full relief from many backache. Thank You doctor.
Happy with Doctor friendliness, Explanation of the health issue, Treatment satisfaction, Value for money, Wait time Great experience.. Very nice and friendly doctor.. Understand your need and treat accordingly.
I was suffering from back sprain, could not carry my child for too long time. Taken physiotherapy from Dr Venkatesh now have so much relief.
Great improvement in my father condition in a very short span I would definitely recommend further All the best Dr Venkatesh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venkatesh Mishra to be well-reasoned. Thanks for your valuable response Dr.
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
Hello Doctor, I am feeling heart heavy and pain in shoulder. Please suggest what is it? It is heart problem or due to gas?
Sir My mom is suffering from regular problem from the knee to ankle (not in the ankle). Sir whenever she seats on the ground she faces a lot of pain in those areas on standing back. And even on walking the pain continues to be. And on the front bone of the leg, muscles are swollen. And the pain becomes more severe when she goes in contact with water while washing clothes, she feels like current running in those areas.
Paralysis can be concluded as the state when the muscles lose functioning in any part of the body. Any kind of disruption in our nerve system can be responsible enough to cause paralysis. Our central nervous system and peripheral nervous system communicate and control our senses of movement. But interruption in nerve impulses can cause weakness in muscles which leads to muscle paralysis.
A paralysed patient will encounter symptoms like:
- Decreasing the motor power
- Decreasing vasomotor control
- Loss of sensation
- Decreasing bowel and bladder control
- Losing the ability of sexual function.
When it comes to treating a paralysis patient, physiotherapy is proven to be the best remedy. Physiotherapy has thoroughly helped patients with paralysis in getting to feel confident and independent. Physiotherapy includes various exercises and techniques which are developed with time in order to provide a complete rehabilitation to the patients.
Types of paralysis:
There are mainly four types of paralysis
- Monoplegia: when one limb gets paralysed
- Hemiplegia: when arm and leg of a single side get paralysed
- Paraplegia: when legs get paralysed
- Quadriplegia: when both sides get paralysed
Treating paralysis with physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is advised to patients with any type of paralysis. It should be started soon in order to improve blood circulation in the muscles. It also helps in relaxing the stiff muscles. This treatment improves the overall health condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy is also responsible for reducing any kind of swelling which takes place due to external brain injury.
- Physiotherapy is helpful in making the patient stable and independent.
- It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps to improve the respiratory system.
- Physiotherapy maintains the affected muscles and nerves. It provides strength to the affected muscles and works to prevent the limbs from getting deformed.
- One major symptom of paralysis is a loss of bladder and bowel function. Physiotherapy helps in managing the paralysed bowel and bladder.
- Physiotherapy involves different techniques which can be learnt from a physiotherapist in order to transfer a paralysed patient.
- Othorsis, canes, braces, splints are the equipment that are advised to the patient by a professional physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy helps in resolving problems such as anxiety, anger, depression, denial which takes place after post-paralysis mental trauma.
- Physiotherapist provides safeguarding tips to the patient and his or her family in order to avoid accidents.
- Physiotherapy has a big role in creating the motivation in patient's mind.
These are the benefits of physiotherapy which help the paralyzed limbs getting stronger and better. But it is always advised to be done under a professional physiotherapist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!