Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surabhi Verma
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surabhi VermaYour feedback matters!
I feel really nervous these day. I don't know what is going on with me. I really need assistance. I feel that I am depressed.
I am 20 years old. I have a few days for exam and due to my lethargic condition I can't prepare properly. Previously I was on medication for depression for 6 months and for irregular menstrual cycle for 2 years. Now I am not taking any medicine. I don't feel healthy and that's hampering my studies. What can I do for this because I need a solution as soon as possible.
I feel I am depressed. I am employed handsomely but still do not feel job satisfaction. I feel I could have done better as I was always a bright student. I always wake up sad and gloomy. What to do.
I want to crack entrance neet. But I feel tired when I come after school I reach home at 6 pm. But I need to crack in first year. Please help me.
I currently weigh 103 kg and go for 30 mins brisk Walking daily. I need a vegetarian diet plan to shed the extra kilos as I am also an epilepsy patient.
I have uncontrolled mind I don't want to do some things but unable to restrict it unnecessary thoughts unnecessary frustration is coming without any reason. I visited neurologist with that my sleeping problem is cured but not the uncontrolled mind please suggest.
I am tension in small small matters, too much stress to my mind, even lite small thing I was crying, roaring, doesn't listen everyone, please I want to relief my mind, I want to change, please help doctor.
Sir mai jab sex karta hoon tab 1 min ke under birya nikal jaate hai aur baad me sex nehi kar pata. Phir mera wife mujhpar gussa hote hai. Kya aap mujhe aisi medicine ke baare me batayenge jo ki jyada time tak sex kar saku please. Aur ek baat shadi se pehle mujhe sapna dosh ki problem thi. Matlab mahine me 4 ya 5 baar hota tha.
I have a back and neck pain.Iam a sugar patient.My age is 40 and I used to play shuttle game regularly.Iam a smoker also.Kindly give ur suggestion ?
My son is very nervous type. During his first admission to school, he used to become soft prey for bullying. Gradually days passed. Now after doing post graduation, recently he joined a private bank. Now again I find, he becomes nervous whenever his collegues pointing out the negative aspects of sevice like losing job for proper reason my question is how he can get rid of these nervousness. I am scary because he has to take so many challenges in life as he is aiming for higher position too.
I am 42 years old lady, mother of 9 years old son. I am a full time employer of an organisation. I suffer very much on mood swing. In a day most of the time I feel sad and in very much trifle matter tears come out from my eyes. I think it is a sign of depression. Please help me how to get rid of this situation.
I am 38 years old male. I am suffering from major depression. And I am feeling some sound from right side. Currently I am taking cipralex 20mg each day. But still I have sleeping problems & headache. please Suggest me medicines so I can recover from depression.
What happens if we smoke and drink and what are the best to stop drinking alcohol and smoking cigarette.
From past of 5 years I had bad habits of masturbation and finally I quit this giant habit, that's why I lost my memory power, thinking ability What should I do for recover Brain power again. Professionally I am mechanical engineer.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"