Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am now 42 yrs. I am not able to read small letters from the same distance as I used to read before. If it try to read. Later on in see afterwards. I find like netted everywhere. Pls let me know, what is the reason behind.
Hello doctor. My child age is only 18 days. He was born normal. He is facing one problem from the time of birth.somethingis coming out from his eyes all the time. I do not know what it is called. But its a dirt which normally come out from human being eyes when we woke up in the morning. But from my son eyes its coming out a lot. So can you please suggest me what should I do to decrease it or to stop it.
Sometimes I feel lonely, mostly my mind is constantly running to think about my life. However I m optimistic. But last month I had sever headache (migraine) and low bp. After having two weeks medicines now don't have problem, but In the morning I feel pressure on my right eye and feeling to scream. What to do?
I have an eye problem since last 4 years and im wearing spex with -4.00 point and now recently it has been increased so wats the medicines I want to take.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.