Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumi ChandraYour feedback matters!
I'm 48 years old. Today I have passed through an RCT for lower jawat 2 pm. Now I noticed little swelling in that portion on face. What should I do?
My age is 34//and from 3 days I have problem in my right upper back teeth. Light pain and discomfort. please suggest what to do.
As a way of protecting the clot that has formed, during the first 24 hours following your extraction, you should ...
1. Avoid vigorous rinsing or spitting. These activities may dislodge the clot.
Stay away from hot liquids (soup, coffee) because they tend to dissolve blood clots.
2. Minimize air pressure differences.
You should also avoid creating air pressure variations in your mouth, or pressure differences between your mouth and your sinuses (in the case of an upper tooth extraction) because these events may dislodge the blood clot from its socket.
This means you should avoid smoking or using a straw (these activities create suction). Also, don't blow your nose. And if you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
Mount Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Butt Road - 2234 5000
Nungambakkam - 2827 5000
I got braces 4 days ago. N I got metal bands also. Due to metal band I m unable eat. Chewing is not possible. I consulted my orthodonist she said she cant do anything. What shall I do. Is metal bands are necessary. Please give your valuable suggestion
I am suffering with mouth ulcers for recently from last 1 month Why it's coming continuously for me.
Hello, Myself Vinod. I've been suffering from bad breath and gums are bleeding. Could you please tell me the reason why it is happening like this?
Tip of the Day - Do not add sugar to your child's milk. The child develops a sweet tooth and you cannot stop him/ her from eating sweet things later, adding to his frequent decay and multiple visits to the Child Dental Specialist. If your child has decay, it is better to have the same treated ASAP so that it does not result in irregular teeth later on.
I am not a user of any bad things like tabacoo or cigreet that also my teeth are yellowish. What can I do to make it white.
I need a full mouth denture (top and Bottom). It should be very light weight and with excellent fitting. I am a diabetic on insulin for the past 15 years.
I am 41 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I could not speak with others whole heartedly. I have taken allopathy according to dentist, taken homeopathy but no result. I do not have any constipation. Every day two times latrin I do used. What should I do. Please advice.
I am 20 years old man. I have developed a mouth ulcer which is constantly troubling me for days now. I have tried some home remedies too, but found to be of no use. What should I do?
Recently in 2 months period I am developing mouth ulcers I'n my mouth and tongue. Which gets healed in 4 /5 days and after some days I face the same problem.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.