Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujeet Kumar Jaiswal
Submit a review for Dr. Sujeet Kumar JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I have my blood pressure @ 145/90. I often forget to take my meds. Recently I had heavy pain in my chest (as I didn't take meds for 6 days) and It was a little severe and I didn't know what to do? I took triolmzest 20 (prescribed by my doc) and that worked. Was that a sign of heart attack? What should be done in those situations? Also can I take aten 25 or tellzy 20 in place of triolmzest 20 (coz they are readily available than the latter).
Actually am underweight I follow the normal diet of lunch and dinner, smoke as well, take a lot of red tea, never do exercises consume alcohol as well, can you recommend me a normal diet plan which will help me to get back my bmi to normal.
Hai sir. I have done optical urethrotomy surgery last year April month and now also sum of urine is left in my bladder. And the urine is not coming freely. Now I want to dilatation my stricture with my own catheter pipe. But my problem is I am very scare to insert it into on my urethra, penis is there is any pain to insert catheter pipe into the urethra please tell me sir.
I am 16 years old my height is 5inch my height is less than normal height what can I do to increase my height. Please suggest.
He got white hairs at the age of 12 now what I do now He eat every thing including protien so doctor tell something.
What to do when someone have high fever and body pain specially in head which medicine is the best suited?
A little hair loss is a common part of everyday life. People tend to shed old hair just as they shed flakes of dead skin; except that with hair, it just tends to be more visible. People with long hair often tend to lose quite a bit of hair on washing and showering. While it might worry those who have recently begun to grow out their hair, it is important to know that it is completely normal.
Hair loss, however, can also be a symptom of several serious issues. Not only can it be a symptom of hair loss diseases that are very difficult to recover from when not treated properly, but it can also indicate other health problems. Hair loss conditions such as Alopecia Areata can be further aggravated if not detected and treated on time. Hair loss can also often be an indicator of health problems such as malnutrition and anemia. You should seek professional advice in several cases of hair loss, such as:
- Patchy hair loss: If your hair is falling out in patches, it is usually a sign of a disease and not just routine hair loss. Autoimmune disorders such as Alopecia Areata might just be causing such problems in which case you should seek medical treatment in order to re-grow the hair you’ve lost.
- Patches of brittle and breaking hair: Hair that suddenly turns brittle in patches can be an indicator of a bigger medical issue. Diseases such as Lupus can cause hair to become brittle and break off in patches. Other serious autoimmune diseases such as HIV can also cause such hair loss and is best confronted by consulting a medical professional.
- Sudden and pronounced hair loss: A sudden surge in the increase of hair loss might also be an indicator of an underlying medical problem. Thinning hair is often considered an indicator of anorexia nervosa coupled with sudden weight loss. Not only is hair loss an indicator of malnutrition, but it can also be a symptom of anemia, thyroid disorders and diabetes.
- Rashes or uneven skin on the scalp: Irregular, irritated and uneven skin on the scalp can often indicate skin disorders that are the causes of hair loss. Ring worm, being the most common of these, requires immediate and rigorous treatment.
- You are pregnant or a senior citizen: Hormonal changes, such as the ones you might go through during pregnancy or menopause can cause sudden thinning of hair. In these cases, it is best to seek help from a medical professional so that they can prescribe you the necessary supplements that will not only help your hair quality but keep your overall health in check.