Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhartha SonkarYour feedback matters!
I am 63 years old male, a diabetic and bp patient since 15 years, a veggie, drink daily around 240 ml of liquor, walk at least 7 km, but I don't get erection, if I take sildlefinile citrate I get erection, but my wife of 59 years will not oblige, what can I give her to be active, please advise.
Hi I want to decrease my tummy how to do that I'm 5'6 and my weight is 65 I dun get much time to exercise.
I can not digest anything properly. I can not even digest simple fruits. Why is my digestion so damn weak?
I am 43 years old housewife I am suffering frm cold when weather changes fr last 30 years what should I do? please guide me.
I am 25 year old and feeling very lazy from last 4-5 years. Always am feeling lazy. I want to be energetic but feeling no energy inside. I am doing daily exercise also but no benefit. I want to be active so that actively enjoy the life but not able to do so. At the meantime am feeling some stress also. So please suggest how to rid from all these problem so that I can enjoy my life happily.
Hello doctor, I got the CT scan report for KUB in that one line says Evidence of diffuse hypodensity of liver parenchyma noted suggestive of fatty degeneration. What does it mean.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.