Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shradha Nand MishraYour feedback matters!
A day after a good workout session at gym, I am hearing a popping sound in my shoulder and bone/ muscle overlapping or moving one over other, though I feel a little pain when I move my hand up and down. Just curious to know is it any sign of injury or this happens?
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last few weeks. I have used pain relief spray for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now, please reply me for my pain relief. I hope you sent me your best treatment.
I am 18 years and constantly gaining weight, which resulted in constant back pain. What should I do.
My left ankle bone is in pain since last two days. I had similarly pain 15 years back. What could be the reason?
I join gym so my body improving but no effect on my wrist so I saw on internet. In internet I sew diamond pushup is powerful for wrist. But I can't so please sir tell any solution for wrist I take proper diet and healthy diet. please help.
I am suffering from lower back pain for a week. After sitting for a while standing becomes a painful process. The pain is on the left lower back. Please advise.
Hello, I am 26 year old. I have pain in my left ankle. From last 3 months. I taken uric acid test. Result shows 7.1 uric acid level. Doctor suggest me to take No_uric tablet. I ate 1 month but still some times It pains but some times not. Please suggest me. What I have to do. Is any natural process to cure this problem.
My husband had a fall from active n gt a hit on hips so he has some muscle pain we had gone to a orthopedic so he suggested medicine for 5 days Myotop DSr and pantosec DSr but there still pain while sitting in straight position. Wat shld b done.
I am 16 years old boy, and my height is 165.5 centimeters, and I want to join gym, should I join it or wait for sometime, if I should wait for sometime then suggest me how much time should I wait for doing gym.
At the same time if one avoids cross leg sitting, floor sitting and frequent stair climbing may boost his pain relief.
My sister has 2 children. A girl aged 13 years and boy 11 years old. She went under caesarian thrice as she lost her first child after birth. So ideally speaking three kids and only 2 survived. She gives tuitions at home and does household chores and she has a very sweet husband who goes to work plus helps her in household chores. The problem is she is having severe neck pain and back pain and also feels very weak. Few days back she was so severely ill that she could not get up from her bed. She was given Flexon and zintec and then she felt better for a day. But now again she has body pain. We visit the doctor but they only give painkillers. May I get any other safe solution for her health?
Dear sir, I am Male 44 have been suffering with lower back pain, morning weakness, nerves and muscles pains, have no diabetes, but having early ejaculation, ED, tried for Homeo and Ayurvedic no result in Early ejaculation, with in 1 Min, it happens. From last 2 years, 14 kgs weight increased only at abdomen area, AND Recently 4 times attempted for weightless treatment, but no use, Could you give me the best solution, thanks and regards,
Hlo I am serving in army since 2002. My knees are aching from 5 months. The doctor told thats happen due to gap between knees. What can I do. Local doctor gave me pcm medicine to take for relax. Pl give me decisions for above painful issue and help to remove this large problem. Thnx.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.