Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shradha Nand MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 year old boy. And from last 3 days I am getting pain in backbone, tried several home remedies, please help!
I have an complete ACL tear on my left leg. Is it surgery is the way to go or else rehabilitation will be the best since just now I am 26 years old. Even I am not interested in surgery.
Is it possible to have a painless needle prick or injection in our botox. I have a injection like pain in my back (only when I press that region). Is it possible for anyone to inject without my knowledge when I am awake. Pls help.
I meet with an accident while going on bike. On my knee the bike has fall down and my knee has no fracture. On pain my leg is going side. So suggest me some medicines and ointments.
Every night she gets pain in her legs and body pain and feel weakness in her body and she has diabetes too. What to do? Please help me.
Hi, can a lower back pain be a cause that my height has stopped increasing. Is it necessary to have strong back in case I need to increase height naturally, what should I do to make my back strong in that case. Thanks.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.