Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShobhitYour feedback matters!
What are causes of stomach pain and what are home remedies and medical remedies for relieving stomach pain?
Hi I am having sugar I am not using any medicines my age is 28 doctor told to do exercise not to take medicine but the main problem is I am getting infection on penis I consult a doctor and he gave me medicines in one week it's cured again after one month the infection started by consulting doctor only I came to know I am having sugar after one month my marriage is fixed wil any one help me to cure the problem and give me the correct medicines.
I am 31. I've back pain from 2 yrs. I am taking some ayurvedic medicine. But still pain not decreased. Pls help me.
I'm 35 years, 5.7 ft with 20 kg over weight, bulk of my weight is from abdomen, kindly suggest do and don't of food which will help reduce tummy.
I have excess constipation, bloating amd gas which cause severe acne on my skin. I have this problem for years now and am looking for some natural treatment. And if I should get it tested, then specifically which test should I go for?
I am 32 years old I have a dark spots on my face which caused by pimple. Suggest any cream fot that?
Sir please me give advice For how I care my face skin And how I remove the scars on my face And also the pimples problem Give me suggestion please about pimples and scar. Give me please a safety tips And reason for coming pimples on face Ham pimples ko face par acne se kese role. Please help me. Give me a satisfy answer. Sir, is tea is responsible for scars?
Sir, I want to increase my weight, so I am drinking milk since 5 days by adding oats , jaggery while boiling n later I am also adding honey to it. But my friend told that drinking milk by those ingredients cause to weight loss. Is it real.
Hi sir, I am doing masturbate everyday does it cause hair fall? All are saying that masturbation can cause hair lose off course I have hair fall shall I continue my hand job please give a suggestion.
Sir, I am dibetics advised to take glim er1 empty stomach, glyciphase 1gm after lunch and 500mg echospirin 75 after dinner are these medicines are having side effects as I am getting itching and small acne in heads and arms pls. Help remedy and opine.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off.
I got too much pupils on my my back, from few weeks. Its leaves black acne. What should I need to do?
My mother is 54 year old. She under brain standing due to brain hemarage. The cause of problem was high blood pressure. Aftr the treatment her bp was normal for 3 months but now again its fluctuating what should we do.
Sometimes I have pain in my heart and I then I have problem in breathing so plzzz suggest me what I do?
My child is 7 years old and she is having some problems in the gums and gets boil in gums every fortnight please suggest what to do.
I have diabetes. I do extensive workout and gym for 3 days a week. I take all usual meals and soya chunk 4-5 days a week. Please advise soya chunk is okay for me?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.