Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shishir Rastogi
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Shishir RastogiYour feedback matters!
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.