Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashikant Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant MishraYour feedback matters!
Dr Shashikant Misra is a very good experienced urologist in Lucknow.He is excellent in surgery.His behaviour is excellent. I feel homely with him.He is fully devoted to his work.I feel he doesn't has least lust for money.Realy is a Good gift to the people's of Lucknow and near by.I Conway good wishes to this noble dr.
Went for the removal of my stone through endoscopy. Both Dr shashikant and Dr avneet were were experienced and cooperative. Got relieved within 24 hours. Special mention for the staff's, all were very helpful and cooperative. The food available at the canteen is also very good. Will recommend to all.
Umashankar Asharam Verma
"GREAT" is the only word what I can say about Dr S.K.Mishra,wonderful person nd great Dr he makes u at comfort the moment u enter his cabin state of the art equipment nd one of the cleanest hosp I hv seen, staff is so polite nd helpful nd above all it is affordable will recommend to everyone
dr. shashi kant mishra has greater experience in urology field i have a problem in urine due to which my frequency of urine flow is much more than normal and inflammation in urine fkow which create much more prblm but after 1 month from urology care i feel better and fully satisfied..
Really got satisfied. His smiling face & friendly attitude is itself a boon to patients.
Most satisfying experience.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.