Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashikant Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant MishraYour feedback matters!
Mohammed Asif Aslam
I'm writing on behalf of my mother to express our sincere appreciation and gratitude for the outstanding care and compassion Dr. Shashikant Mishra has provided. My mother was suffering a lot due to the kidney stone problem but the care she received from Dr. Mishra was beyond our expectations. Dr. Mishra’s professional expertise is exceptional, superseding 10+ Doctors with whom we have consulted in the past few months. We were impressed by Dr. Mishra’s professional skills. He examined my mother and comforted that surgery would be easy. Dr. Mishra works very hard and has passion for his patients. I am deeply moved by Dr. Mishra’s dedication in order to provide better service to even his new patients. I rate him as among the top 1 percent of Urologist in India. Dr. Mishra is an outstanding medical doctor, and I am very happy that we met him.
Best doctor and best hospital ever I had visited I think he is the best doctor and most cheap hospital in Lucknow For me he is not only a doctor he is just like God When I was treated here and visited him I found truth in that statement which I had read in childhood "Doctor is the second face of God". Such a lovely behaviour of doctor and such a best faculty of hospital in such a cheap budget it's really best
Dr Shashikant Misra is a very good experienced urologist in Lucknow.He is excellent in surgery.His behaviour is excellent. I feel homely with him.He is fully devoted to his work.I feel he doesn't has least lust for money.Realy is a Good gift to the people's of Lucknow and near by.I Conway good wishes to this noble dr.
Went for the removal of my stone through endoscopy. Both Dr shashikant and Dr avneet were were experienced and cooperative. Got relieved within 24 hours. Special mention for the staff's, all were very helpful and cooperative. The food available at the canteen is also very good. Will recommend to all.
Umashankar Asharam Verma
"GREAT" is the only word what I can say about Dr S.K.Mishra,wonderful person nd great Dr he makes u at comfort the moment u enter his cabin state of the art equipment nd one of the cleanest hosp I hv seen, staff is so polite nd helpful nd above all it is affordable will recommend to everyone
dr. shashi kant mishra has greater experience in urology field i have a problem in urine due to which my frequency of urine flow is much more than normal and inflammation in urine fkow which create much more prblm but after 1 month from urology care i feel better and fully satisfied..
Really got satisfied. His smiling face & friendly attitude is itself a boon to patients.
I was very good experienced with dr shashikant mishra . He is excellent.
high technology machine, good behaviour and full satisfaction
Most satisfying experience.
Dear Sir, My Mother is suffering from creatinine level of 3.1. Please suggest an elaborate vegetarian diet (as to what she can have for breakfast-lunch-dinner).
I have consistent urge to urinate even after urinate. It pains when I urinate and my urine is in dark red/pink colour. I'm facing this problem from Last week.
I am under medication of prostrate enlargement, having problems with sex, how it can be improved, taking Alfusin-D one bed time daily since last Oct'16.
Dear sir/mam my question is that, My father have sugar problem from the last 5years will you please tell me how to reduce it they have urin sugar problem.
I am Feeling discomfort / sensation in urine bladder (feel like passing urine every time) since last 1.5 months. Reports are all normal. Please let me know whether blood culture report is also normal. No fever and no issue in passing urine. Urine routine report is normal and sonography is also normal. Currently taking alfoo and bladder 25 mg but discomfort not gone. Whether Urine culture report is Normal? Count is over 1,00,000 for klebsiella pneumoniae. Urologist told it is normal.
I am a 49 Year old, how many times usually go for urine in a day? how the kidney functioning in good health body? In tension more urine pass once in two hours, how it control?
I am 34 years male. I am suffering from urinary bladder pain from last 4 months. My bladder is squeezing and pain. I am going to urin 10 times per day due to pain I am taking plenty of water. abdominal scanning is normal report. Blood reports are normal (All). I used meftal spas, Cystopen, dicklofine. It is only temporary relief only. Urinary examine details are given below: Colour: Yellow, Appearance: slightly turbid, Reaction: Acidic, Albumin: Nil, Glucose: nil, Pus cells 6-8 /Hpf, Epithelial cells: 2 to 3/Hpf, RBC: nil, Casts: nil, Crystals: Nil, Others: Nil. Please give your advice why I am getting pain. Last year also I faced same problem for a month only. Now I am suffering pain at blade from 4 months please give advice. Is urine reports are normal? Regards, sudhakar. K.
I am suffering urine leakage till two days. 20 times in one day. What to do sir help me please. Some cold also.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine