Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I have a piles problem. Though I do not bleed or the pain is not severe, the muscles from the the door part of my anus has grown a little for which I am a little worried about. I have problems in stool discharging. Not all days but I experience the problem for one continuous week in a month.
.hi I'm 24 f.15 mm Kidney stone in pelvic uterine junction. D does it pass through urine or surgery required?
I'm 23 year old male, From last 8 months while sitting on the toilet tub small white substance is passing through the urin and i'm very scared and shy to consult doctors about this issues. Please help me with this issues.
I have stone in my kidney about 9.6 mm doctors suggested me for operation. Doing an operation is safe or else their will be sideffects.
I am feeling pain while passing urine in the morning since 2 days. It has gotten worse today and is paining. Please help.
How to solve kidney stone problem totally and what is the best mediation for it and us surgery must for kidney stones? Is there any home remedies for kidney stones.
My father is 55 year old and having kidney failure problem. He is under dialysis and a diabetic patient also. We have donor and looking for kidney transplant. Kindly advice on this.
I have feeling of wet in urinary in day only (10am. To3p. M.) not after that not in the evening or night having little discharge of leuorrhoea also have kidney stone.
Sir I am a kidney transplant patient some test done there 24 hour protein is 198 volume is 3300 ml , total bilirubin is 2.1 direct .7 sgpt & sgot 19 &14 pth 122.7 other function is OK advice me whether it is ok or have to take any medicine.
Every time I eat something it does not digest properly. Immediately I need to use toilet. Please help me to solve the problem.
After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'