Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashikant Mishra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant MishraYour feedback matters!
Dr Shashikant Misra is a very good experienced urologist in Lucknow.He is excellent in surgery.His behaviour is excellent. I feel homely with him.He is fully devoted to his work.I feel he doesn't has least lust for money.Realy is a Good gift to the people's of Lucknow and near by.I Conway good wishes to this noble dr.
Went for the removal of my stone through endoscopy. Both Dr shashikant and Dr avneet were were experienced and cooperative. Got relieved within 24 hours. Special mention for the staff's, all were very helpful and cooperative. The food available at the canteen is also very good. Will recommend to all.
Umashankar Asharam Verma
"GREAT" is the only word what I can say about Dr S.K.Mishra,wonderful person nd great Dr he makes u at comfort the moment u enter his cabin state of the art equipment nd one of the cleanest hosp I hv seen, staff is so polite nd helpful nd above all it is affordable will recommend to everyone
dr. shashi kant mishra has greater experience in urology field i have a problem in urine due to which my frequency of urine flow is much more than normal and inflammation in urine fkow which create much more prblm but after 1 month from urology care i feel better and fully satisfied..
Really got satisfied. His smiling face & friendly attitude is itself a boon to patients.
I was very good experienced with dr shashikant mishra . He is excellent.
Most satisfying experience.
I have a stone in my left kidney that is 5 mm it is jam in tube between kidney & bladder of urine. What we do? I have another a problem that is low sperm count & nil motility of sperm I have suffering infertility problem please suggest any medicine for improve sperm count and motility & kidney stone flushing. Please tell me kidney stone are affected to infertility or not .premature ejaculation is another big problem of me.
4 months back I have anal fissure surgery. My internal sphincter cut but after that im so much depressed and not satisfied some time I think to suicide. I don't have pain but I am not control gases when I sleep run or walk people make fun of me. And I observe that when Im running I can't hold stool my strength is not there to hold the stool when I run at normal when I stand im able to hold finally I decided to stitch back my anal internal sphincter. Please don't go for any anal surgery I request you find you will be embarrassed and feel to suicide im just 23 year old.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!