Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shantanu Gupta
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Shantanu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am continuously having feeling of anxiety and depression because of work load under a racist manger and some personal issues. But I can’t help it to think same again and again. Sometimes it feels like, leave everything, nothing is going to change. I was a damn good traveller, music listener and an artist. Now, I don’t even think about that. I am full of pain inside.
Hi I am aman sethi. My issue is that I get a hard on lady other than my spouse. It is irritating my spouse. I have gone into depression. What should I do as I am only 38 years old.
I am 40 years of male. Last 2010 I have suffered from Epilepsy. I am taking Levipil 500 2nos and Gardenal 60 1. Is there any other way to getting relax from this disease. Thanks.
Actually my cousin had love marriage at the age of 19. She is a typical village girl. That time her husband age is 22. They started their life with lot of problems for 3 years. After that one day .her husbands cousin misbehave to her. Then she crying her self. She shared this with her friend only because on that time her husbands mother was in the hospital. If she told to her husband he thoughts that he didn't trust her words. One fine day the truth was revealed by her. Actually she told her husbands mother someone is misbehave to her but she did not respond to my cousin. One fine day my cousin told her husband what was happened in her life. Her husband not trust her words. He is in dynamo .he leaves my cousin to prove herself truth. How can she prove .her husband have doubt on her. Finally they r together with love but she afraid of someone .suddenly she went to the depression and loneliness. And also she want children's in her life. But she have pcos.
I am 27 year old female, got married at 22 after my btech. I am in psychological trauma due to so many issues happening with my life. I read and knew we have all the power to create anything or any situation favour to us. I am in deep sorrow for not happening things in favour to me at proper time. I get some suicidal thoughts but I have not courage. My husband almost left 2 kids to me, I am afraid of tomorrow. I either have no courage toto get divorce, or I can't stay alone. I am an optimistic person but it is not reliable to me. I don't have emotional security or any other relationships to cope up.
Hi sir/mam My hands shivering. I am medical student. Please tell me Any tips. I am suffering from anxiety. Please tell me any tip.
I wake up in the morning around 5 AM and go about my chores for going to the office, including making my black coffee, half an hour's exercise, shave and bath. Between 5 & 7 AM I am terribly depressed every day and do not want to go to the office. I long for the nights and I hit the bed at around 10 PM and generally, I sleep well. Once in a week/10 days, I have to pop in half Calmpose. I consume hard drinks (a quarter bottle, i.e. 3-4 pegs) atleast two times in a week. Once I reach the office, I am completely engrossed in my work, which is mostly on the computer. I am about 56 years of age. My boss in office is not an easy person to work and the organization is also not a good one which, in fact, is the impression of many of my colleagues, both about the office and the boss. But we can't leave as we have a couple of years left. As for me, personally, I was divorced about 15 years and am not in touch with my former wife and only daughter. I have not remarried and am living with my elder brother and his family and our mother. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays and I am mostly at home and seldom go out. Please advise if I am in some kind of a depression?
I am feeling very low, mentally. I haven't done anything in my life, the girl I like, left me and got a good job. I failed two years in college, people like to not talk with me, I don't have anyone to share my story. People are very judgmental this days. I can do better than the whole batch do. I lost my respect, my money and my love. Nothing left. But I want to rebuild all but now mental health is weaker to do new things, I feels sad, I like to go and do things for myself but I can't, I can't understand myself what I want, what I wanna do and what I am doing. I have no controls of my thoughts process. I am feeling depressed because I don't have a clue what direction I am going. People of my age going America and getting job in MNC. I feels very lonely, I can't take this more. I wanna free, happy with no worries, I don't wanna money, I wanna happiness. People are judging me on my marksheet and it's horrible and I am feeling not ok. What should I do?
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.