Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Seema YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years woman n I am suffering from melasma (i guess only) medium button sized last 2 years .I m suffering from hyerpthyroid last 4.5 years also .please suggest me laser treatment safe or not? approx total cost of treatment?
Hi doctor I am having white dots on my face and I am having heavy tonsillitis I have taken many medicines please help me doctor.
Hi doctor One year back my husband suffered with heavy fever, for that fever his lips get completely black. Before fever his lips looks red. Please give me the solution to get his lips red. Thnks
My father is getting trouble in sleeping. Some time he get distrube in sleeping for a long time. Can you tell me what step should taken?
I have a liver problem my total rbc count is 9% so I want to increase my rbc waht is way to increase the total rbc count give me a advice for this.
I am suffering sinus problem from last 30 days. I took medicine but still the symptom persist. What to do in this case shall I go to doctor or leave.
I am suffering from severe vulvovaginitis throughout this year. My doctor says me that my genital ulcers look likes herpes simplex. And prescribed me antiviral. But my herpes test is negative after one year of exposure. My partner has herpes simplex positive. But I have not made relations with him from past 1 year and tested all std include herpes negative. My doctor tells that I have herpes simplex lesions now. But I have negative report for herpes. I have now sore throat and nausea. Should I take antivirals for herpes or not.
I am a virgin. Even my partner is a virgin. We plan to have sex. I prefer to use a condom and to be double sure also prefer my partner to have ipill. Please suggest would this create a problem in her periods? Hope having pill is a good option. Please suggest?
I am having problems while urinating in the morning, I feel burning and itching. During day time urge to urinate frequently with lesser amount of urine. Kindly suggest medicine for its treatment, thank you in advance for your kind help.
I have stomach problem last 2.3 years I used (omperzol) for relief. But not get proper relief it continues when I eat some spicy food. I also have gastric problem. please sugest me some medicine.
Sex nhi kr pata pennis tight krna h or sex power tej krni h or sex time bhi badhana h or pennis ka size bhi bda krna h.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a sever stomach pain tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from piles which doctor I should opt please this is very miserable suggest any doctor.
Hi, My age is 24 year and I am also married. I have problem that When I do sex I feel that my vagina is so loose we don't enjoy the sex. What can I do for tighten the vagina?
I am a 17 years old boy. When I opens my books I feel sleepy. Every time I feels sleepy. I didnt't take attentions on my food. So what should I do now. My exams are also nearer.
Can the creatinine levels be decreased from 2.1 to normal levels? Can diabetic patients reverse creatinine levels by lowering sugar levels?
On my back few little round structures grown with pus in it when stop using soap it gone away how will it be cured ?
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.