Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarika Agarwal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have some गिठली in my arms and they are increasing slowly. Earlier they were normal but now I see some black root kind of thing on that and make a pain on pressing.
What should be the optimum size of penis and what are reason of having small size and is this problem may lead to unhappy life in future. Explain me please sir.
I just want to know that if I get into a intimate relation with a married women then im I secured from HIV or AIDS or I get infected if I do so.
I am 30 years old male, got matrons before 1 month. While having intercourse with my wife, after insertion my Penis getting soft. Not hard as outside. Is this a problem. After sex semen coming out of my wife vagina. How long I should insert to make my wife conceive.
I'm suffering from headache on back side of my head. When I'm travelling or doing some work or in sunlight. Please tell what should I do to get over it.
Sir I am 27 year old man I am suffering from ulcerative colotis in since last 6 months. Doctor is advice to take misocol od 1.2 daily 2 times fo 2 years. Please inform me to any sereous adverse reaction.
I am a 25 year old female. I am suffering from severe pain on the left side of my ribs, near the upper abdominical region. The pain worsens while breathing in. The first breath hurts the most. Lying on my left side is painful, and stats hurting my shoulders and back slightly. I experience pain both breathing in and out. In march (earlier this year) I developed a sevre cough which last me for about 4-5 weeks and then disappeared. After that I even had a bout of severe gastritis and bloating. Finally, I went to an area at a high elevation (which was extremely cold as well) and towards the end developed severe back pain which affected my breathing. Now the only pain remaining is in the upper abdominal region under the ribs, on the left side. Please help.
Is once a day masturbation bad for health? Does it causes weakness and is it a reason for lack of nutrients for body?
Feeling acidity on rectal and urethra route after eating food. Why is it occur and please tell me the solution? please tell me for that
Sir I am 20 years old and I have facing the problem of piles please send me the name of a medicine for the mass of piles thanks you sir.
My periods are due after 3 days and I had sexual intercourse with my partner in 12th this month, that is 10 days ago. I am experiencing brown vaginal discharge and rashes and have lower back pain. Could I have a STD or its just the pre symptoms of periods?
I lost my temper easily without any reason when talking on phone. And after that I get headache. What should I do? Please suggest me.
Hi, I am 27 years old. I have been facing a migraine problem for last few years or so. I have been taking some herbal medicine but not working. Do I need any treatment or surgery? I'm.
I am a male 32 y. O I had an infection of my left armpit (almost because of using new deodorant. I had a swollen painfull lymphnode it goes after using an antibiotics and anti inflamatory drug. After 2 week I have a slightly swollen left posterior cervical lymph node its small about 1cm painless. Please suggest any solution.
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.