Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv HansrajYour feedback matters!
Got conjunctivitis in eyes and since yesterday having pain near ear. Having temp also.99 f.Please suggest
When sunrise fell on my eyes iam getting tears even for light rays. Y so. Is my eyes sensitive. My age is 23.
I feel tiered throughout the day and I feel sleepy all the time my mind also remains tiered like don't know how much work I have done my eyes are also getting smaller day by day and unnecessary pains in body please help me.
Actually my eyes are paining they are getting red sometimes im feeling heavy on the eye brows please advice me some medicine.
Hello. I m 22 years old boy, completed B. Tech in computer engg. But I m too thin and I look like too young like 10th standard that reason All my friends are make fun on me. By genetics my father and mother also thin. Sir how can I build personality. Look like a professional in oder to get a good job in IT. Even I will eat normally as others. Is any other foods there to eat and look like strong? Please ans me.
I have constipation. And I am not able to sleep well at nite. My eyes also remain yellow what should I do.
Hi I am Anima Dey. I am 45 years old. I am having pain in two eyes and its making headache also. What should I do?
I feel continuous burning in my eyes almost throughout the day, even when I wake up in the morning. I am also suffering from hypertension, may be this must be one of major cause. Please guide me.
What should I do for keeping my eye health okay.& I do a system job, so should I use a anti-glare specs or not?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
Learn more to write at email@example.com
Hello, I am 49 year old female. I am feeling itchy and dry eye. I feel heavy ness in eyes. I am diabetes. What should I do?
I'm am 18 year old and I have problem in my eye my distance eye sight is weak therefore I use optical how to remove spectacle or optical easily.
I am 20 old I have eye problem I was consulting doctor for last 10 months they given medicines but not getting normal there are its an allergy.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.