Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
I am 37 years age. I have been suffering with backpain from 20 yrs. All tests have been done including mri but everything is correct. I am also suffering with tention, depression, stress, anxiety, mental insteability, fear, and loss of confidence since the same period. My digestive systom became very sensitive with loss appetate, gerd and flatulence. If I took protien rich food the backpain will increase. My life is running with dissatisfaction, loss of confidence, energyless and fatigue. I am six feet height and 68 kgs weight. When I took normaxin both times feel some relief. How many days I have to took this medicine? whether it has side effects and otherwise prefer alternative medicine or anything to continue my life as my with.
My mother is paralised in right side at 01january 2015 at 8 pm. We are taking treatment continue till today. But we could not got recover setisfactory. Her right is not working and right leg is not working complitly beside this her right feet is swaling. Her treatment is tab. Complamina daily 3 times, ecosprin-75 daily 1, iron daily 1, multivitamins daily 1. After suggest what I can do/treatment.
I haven't been able to sleep for since 2 days and I am having headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work what to do? Please help.
I am 45 years old, now from many months, I am much feeling weakness specally in evening after closing my duty timings, at when I in the way and to going my place. And also I feel back pain after complete daily work in the night as made cook and I feel much pain in back.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.