Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 20 years old my problem is hair loss. What can I should do? But one of my friend was told me' when hairs falling you can apply onion paste on your hair, and it's regrowth and reproduce hairs so may it is good or bad suggestions you can tell me.
Hello doctor my self Tina Malhotra I am 25 year old unmarried girl I have hair fall and white hair last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hello, I am Dr Nirupama Parwanda.I am M.D. Dermatology, currently practising at Zolie skin clinic, Kailash Colony, Delhi and Zolie Skin clinic, Sushant Lok 2 in Gurgaon. I would like to discuss acne.
Acne is a very common disorder that is usually seen in the age group of 11 years to 30 years. It is so common that we can even call it physiological. There is a gland known as the sebaceous gland which resides alongside our hair follicles, so when it gets stimulated, when the size of the gland increases, the secretion increase. There is a lot of inflammation associated with it which leads to bumps on your skin known as acne. So, how do we treat acne? to treat acne, we have to;
- First of all heal the pimples or acne that you currently have over your face, over your trunk, over your chest or your arms.
- Secondly, we have to prevent or we have to stop new acne or pimples from developing. Third of all, which is the most important, we have to prevent scarring that can occur due to acne. Caring for your acne prone skin or a pimple prone skin is very important, the most important step is a gentle cleansing of the skin which is an important part of your regimen.
- You do not have to touch your pimples, squeeze them because that might lead to a lot of scarring.
- While choosing make up you have to go for a non-comedogenic makeup which is oil free.
- You have to clean your make up daily after use.
- For men, especially the ones who are shaving, they need to go a little gentle while shaving. They have to gently shave using the razors and have to soften the skin with soaps so that there is no harsh exfoliations or cuts in the areas which have acne.
- The most important part of the treatment comprises of using creams which fight acne. These creams mainly comprise of Clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin and salicylic acid.
- The other important pillar of treatment is using oral medication and choosing them wisely and using them for an adequate period of time so as to have a long time remission/ period-free from acne.
If you want to get your acne treated, you could contact me on Lybrate for online consultation and you could come by at my clinic in Delhi or Gurgaon.
I have alopecia areata and try medicine but they are not effect and results so give me right medicine.
Could you please give me some useful information about radiance skin whitening serum thats giving assurance of glowing n radiant skin in short span of time? Is it reliable n giving proven results?
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes
I'm having a right heel corn since the last 10 years. How can I get it removed completely? Any effects of having it?
I have slight swelling in the inguinal region associated with severe itching and slight pain, what should I do.
I have a small white spot on my chest and in summer session it's itching I use so many tubes but can't get a good experience from they.
I am 27 years old and I have a skin disease for 5 years. I got bubbles in red or violet colour and after some time they will leave dark spot in my skin. itching is also there when bubble comes.
Hello doctor. Pls suggest some medicines to improve skin tone and texture. M suffering from pcod also ovarian cyst. But it's under control by medication. My skin is becoming dark. And also uneven and rough. And also my hair doest grow I want long silky hairs. I have mild facial hairs also. Pls help.
On the left side of my cheek along the area where beard grows, the complex of that area is quite dark than my entire face. I had applied some ointments quite ago as per prescribed by doctor but nothing changed. It is not since birth it emerged when I was 16 years old.
Mera hair fall kafi jyda hota hai, pls do something and suggestions. Me what can I do for stop this.
Lybrate | Dr. Rakesh Bharti speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY