Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I hv 5 years old male baby, delivery done by cesarean n abortion an year ago, an unwanted pregnancy. My menstrual cycle often goes below 22 r 23 days n from one month it is below 10 days, 3 times in a month. I hv taken many precautions given by gynecologists but not being normal n feeling loss of blood n headache from previous week and getting weaker and feeling whiteness from female private part from a month. please advice any precautions necessary measures to prevent this disease, so that I would not suffer. Thanks n regards.
From sep onwards my 8 will start and I am 7 month pregnant so pls suggest me some tips how to work and manage wat to eat becoz my exams are also coming from 1 sep only so it is very critical for me .pls suggest me proper diet and tips that my baby will also remain safe.
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 19 years old female. And I have been in a physical relationship for 3 months I have also taken pills 2 times because we haven't use protection. This month my periods didn't came after checking the result was positive and I don't want to get pregnant what should I do. Please tell! Thankyou.
We had sex on 23 Aug it was her 4th day of periods her cycle is for 28 Days and due to condom burst it was unprotective so she took i-pill after 7 Hrs and after i-pill approx 6 Hrs she vomited and yesterday her periods started or can b slight bleeding due to I pill is she hv chances of pregnancy? When she can test using advance prega news?
Hi, My sister is married. Before 2 years ago she get married. But up to now haven't get child. She is suffering from uterine tumors. Give solution pls?
I'm 54 years old and my wife is 46 years. We got married in 2001 and after many miscarriages, she conceived and we had our first issue in 2003. Two years later she was pregnant but lost it in the 5th month. Since then she couldn't conceive again till date. What could be the cause and what shall i do? Our daughter is 13 years now. Please help.
I am 51 years old female. Details of my Histopathology Report is as below. Specimen: D & C SPECIMEN GROSS SPECIMEN: FEW TINY FRAGMENTS TOGETHER MEASURING 0.8 CM MICROSCOPY- SHOWS SECTION FROM ENDOMETRIAL TISSUE WITH ARCHITECTURAL ALTERATIONS IN GLANDS OF VARIOUS SIZES PRODUCING IRREGULARITY IN GLAND SHAPE WITH CYSTIC CHANGES. THE EPITHELIAL GROWTH PATTERN AND CYTOLOGY ARE SIMILAR TO PROLIFERATIVE ENDOMETRIUM. THE STORMA BETWEEN GLANDS IS MILDLY INCREASED. IMPRESSION: CONSISTENT WITH CYSTIC HYPERPLASIA ENDOMETRIUM. Doctor can you please advice me detail regarding above report. Also advice me the medicines to be taken.
My wife have abnormal periods for last two month 28 oct then 11nov then 24 nov then 12 dec Please tell me what may be the reason.
My marriage has completed 6 years and we r trying for baby from last 2 years but no results till yet. My wife has gone through every type of test and all reports r normal but still no progress one doctor told me that your immotile count is low and gave me medicines for tha so after 2 months it got normal. So pls suggest me that what next step should I take.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and she is on her last day of her period at the end I ejaculated in her anal hole does it makes her pregnant?
I have pcod detected previous year and I was taking treatment of ayurvedic medicines but found no such improvements so I dropped that and now I m taking homeopathic since last month. What should I do? Its been 4months since my last date.
Doctor I am 30 years old married women. Suffering with high bp and thyroid. I am taking medicines thyrox 25 for thyroid and tazloc 40 for bp. I just want to know ki kya above mention tablet ki karan red discharge ho sakta hai. Mere period 13th of aug ko aaye thi lekin aaj mujhe small amount me discharge ke sath red cell aaye . I was also suffer with uti infection earlier near about a month back . I am worried kya ye red discharge normal hai . Ya mujhe fir se uti infection ho gya hai. Red discharge aane se phele we had intercourse without protection . I am also felling pain during intercourse. Waiting for reply. :-(
I am planning baby. Just want to know the symptoms of ovalution. Best time to conceive? what I should do?
I am taking taking olkem20h tablet for no since from 2014 n my by recently recorded is 130/80 I want to ask is it compulsory now also to take tablet or I can leave?
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.