Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchika GargYour feedback matters!
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
Hello doctor myself rani jain. I am 24years old women. I have irregular time period. What should I do. please suggest me any medicine aur syrup.
Hi, I do not want to get pregnant due to intercourse as I am still studying. But my husband doesn't use contraception nor does he allow me to use contraceptive pills. Only thing he assures me is he will not ejaculate inside vagina. Will only this help out. Is there any remedy that I can follow so that I can avoid getting pregnant by any chance. Any home remedies also will be of great help.
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal in breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana with it.
My best friend had sex with her boyfriend on 28th October 2016 and their condom broke after an hour she took an I pill Last month she got her periods on 10th, and every month her periods comes 7 days earlier so according to that she should have got down today i.e. 3rd November 2016. But she has not yet got her periods. Is there anything to be worried about. Are there any chances she might get pregnant. She is 20 now.
Hi Doctors, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant and on Monday brown discharge came like little and done scanning baby was OK and doctor gave me system tablet today that is Wednesday dark brown discharge coming help me please no pain and giddiness is there.
I have done unprotected sex on 19th September. And 18th was my last fertile day. 17th was ovulation day. I'm worried now boz I'm two days late for my periods. 25th was date of periods. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Should I test at home. Do this time is OK that I get a perfect answer from test or should I wait. I don't want a baby if it's positive Wat should I do for best. I feeding my 1st child. please help.
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
I am 46 years old female in which age my monthly period will stop in this days I am getting lot of pain in my stomach and in my back body pain please help me.
I am a 27 year old female(unmarried), and I am getting periods for only 2 days or some times one day. Will it cause me side effects in future? suggest me a good diet to sort out this problem. Please suggest thank you.
I got periods 2 days after the date of time from last three months , is it necessary to take any test, please help me.
My wife is now a mother. My baby was born on 25.09.2016. Till today 21.10.2016 we are not having sex. After how long time we may go for sex. My baby born in way of size.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.