Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Riyaj AnsariYour feedback matters!
Here are some tips to cure acidity, gas formation, flatulence, heart burn and constipation
I am 20 year old man and I am suffering cold from many years I take medicine when I got cold and that work for one day but again on the another day I suffered cold I talked to the doctor that why should I am suffering cold again and again they said you have energy of cold and you will have this problem regularly so now how can I get out of this energy?
I am not that much confident. I think I am a looser, no one wants me. I get angry very much sometimes without reason. I sometimes feel that I am not important for anyone and think that its better to end my life. Please help me doctor. I have some health issues and family too is it due to this? My husband never give me time, I want his love, care and touch not saying I want sex but just a hug, when I feel low I want he just hold my hands like that. What wrong with me? Please help me doctor.
My father is 60 years old, his problem is having fear when he is inside room, got the feeling someone may locked the door. His condition day by day is very bad. He is not coming with us in lifts, flight, some closed space. Some one please guide us,/how to cure this without medicines in psych logical way.
I have a son 7 year old. From some months I have unwanted hair on my face. What should I do? 8months ago I I take abortion pills and my child is born by C section delivery. I have lukoria problem also.
Hello Doctors. Pls help me with this. I'm having blood in my stool so I went for colonoscopy and a small bump of size of a marble was found in my lower large intestine. The Dr. Prescribed me 2 tabs of Mesacol OD 1.2g daily for 2 weeks. I thought now it'll be cured but after 2-3 days of completing the dose of 2 weeks, I started bleeding again. Now the Dr. Says it's the case of Ulcerative Colitis, so you have to take Mesacol OD for next 6 months, and you don't have to worry as these pills don't have any side effects. Now even after taking 2 tabs, I feel that 2-3 ml of blood comes out after every 3-4 alternate days. Doctors pls help me and show me the direction to cure it.
I'm having a problem with nightfalls if do not masturbate for a week there will be a nightfall If I masturbate I'm getting pimples on my face what is the solution for it.
I am 22 year old. I have a polyp problem. I cant breath properly, can' t smell properly. I have done operation for 2 times but still its not cured. So what should I do? please tell me.
I have a Acl tear in my left knee doctor advised for an operation should I go for it I am a athlete and 21 year old male.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.