Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmeet Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yeat guy and I am very thin. I tried to go gym all. Had supplement. But it doesn't work. I eat proper food every day And I eat 4 time in day. Can you help me out from this problem.
Most of us may not be aware, but the knee is the largest joint in the human body and contributes the maximum to a person’s physical movement from one place to another. The knees play a significant role in a variety of movements including squatting, supporting the weight, running, kneeling, sitting, etc.
Whether it is a severe accident, osteoarthritis that set in with age, or other reasons, the result could be stiff, painful knees. The first line of treatment would be exercise, physiotherapy, and medications. However, if these do not work, then surgical treatment is the choice. Though usually it is reserved for people over the age of 50, there could be exceptions.
Given the number of functions it is involved in, when a serious procedure like knee replacement is being considered, the pain that the person would go through and the recovery time are two important parameters to address. It is best that the patient has a detailed discussion with the doctor and gets all doubts clarified. This will help both the patient and the doctor have realistic and practical expectations about what to expect after the surgery.
So, when pain and stiffness make knee replacement inevitable, prepare for it. The following sequence outlines what happens right from surgery to recovery.
- Under general anesthesia, the damaged portion of the knee is removed, and a prosthesis (metal or plastic) is used to replace the removed portion.
- Hospital stay can range from 3 to 5 days.
- In about a month, the patient will have remarkable recovery, with almost no pain.
- Though not advisable, most patients would be able to stand and do basic movement on the day of surgery.
- Begin walking with the support of parallel bars and continue using cane/walker/crutches for the first few days to avoid overload on the knees.
- With proper support, walking is possible in 3 to 5 days. Continue using a cane for the next few weeks to strengthen the knee.
- Schedule a postoperative visit in the 4th to 6th week after surgery.
- Draw up an exercise routine with your physiotherapist.
- Ice pack can be applied to control swelling.
- Driving should be possible, once you are off pain medications, as these can make you drowsy.
- Blood clot in the surgical site causing a bruise will disappear in a couple of weeks.
- Knee replacement is almost magical as in the long run (10 years postoperatively), there is a good 98% chances of success.
Having said this, it is important to remember each person responds differently to the procedure and therefore treatment/rehabilitation is completely personalized. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am getting itching in penis from 15 days. It got resolved for some days but again it's happening. It gets more during night. I was taking medication amoxicillin and diclopar as a prt of my dental treatment. Is itching due to medicine. Tell me the solution.
In the morning time when my hair is wet up to that it is soft and silky but at evening time when it gets dry it becomes very rough and dull. But when I apply coconut oil again it becomes soft and silky. Now my all hairs becomes curled but earlier it was straight. But I am in great trouble. Because of this daily activity please suggest something best.
I want to enlarge my penis and also long time ejection So tell me any specific methods or medicine though which enlarge my penis.
I sweat a lot nowadays. It was never like this before. Even if I am inside the room I tend to sweat a lot. Can you help me in this?
Dear sir/mam koi aese medicine hai kyaa jo intestine ko lubricant kar sake please help sir bcz mane bahot chize kar li but mornjng mai uthta hu toh feel hotaa hai ki kuch stool abhi mere right side mai hai or kuch left I think movment nahi ho paati syd stool ki intestine mai sir mujhe kon si medicine lene chahiye ya kyaa karna chahiye please suggest me sir/ma thanku.
Water is essential for the body and it is impossible for a person to stay healthy for too long without adequate water. Most people chose to drink cold water as it gives a feeling of quenching thirst faster. Hot or warm water though is not really preferred. A comparative analysis shows that the temperature of the water we drink impacts our body.
1. Quenches thirst instantly.
2. Cools down the body immediately if body heat is unbearable (in fever or after workout)
3. Neutralize the pain caused by acidity, gas.
1. Causes severe constipation by cooling down the digestive tract and by neutralizing body heat used for digestion
2. Cools the down body causing a sudden drop in blood pressure
3. Causes the respiratory and digestive tract to contact, this may cause breathing and digestion problems
1. Improves digestion and cleans the intestine and digestive tract effectively
2. Hot water eliminates toxins from the body facilitating better health
3. It relieves constipation and enables better bowel movements
4. Provides necessary heat in the body that regulates body temperature causing better circulation of blood
5. Helps in reducing weight
1. Injects unwanted heat in the body
2. Excess heat leads to fever and fatigue
3. Doesn't quench thirst easily
From a health perspective, hot water intake is better than drinking cold water. Cold water harms far more than it benefits while hot water’s drawbacks can be easily controlled by limiting consumption and limiting the temperature of water. Drinking warm or lukewarm water is ideal and only cool (not cold) water must be consumed for quenching thirst instantly.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.