Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev TripathiYour feedback matters!
Dr rajeev tirpathi has explained me all well and i am very happy from his treatment .
My teeth have very much pain and my mouth internally so pain full problems . Plzz give any real solution for my Maude.
Last one week back I suffer from any mouth ulsar my mouth is fully radish and not able to eat anything I drink only juice what can I do please help me.
I have swollen gums at times and it disappears in 2-3 days and it is not very frequent. So is it some sort of sign for further grave disease?
My Uncle aged 51 Years has bad smell from mouth. His 3 back Teeth also pain a lot 1 has been removed. Dr. Says the Teeth will be removed naturally. Please suggest something for pain as he can't eat properly and for bad smell frm his mouth. You can't even sit next to him. Thanks a lot for the help.
Taking a good meal before the Root Canal Treatment is advised as the process can take as long as three hours in some cases.
I had a rct for my tooth and second tooth next to it had a filling of silver which I feel has started decaying it has been nearly 20 years back when I had got it filled will d dentist extract my tooth does this happen after filling your tooth decays.
In my mouth some kind of white thing is common after some kind of taking place in the my mouth and those white wound are really painful and remains in mouth for weeks or days. Its really painful.
Actually I have a daughter of 1 and half years her teeth is coming now and from growing of the teeth she is getting a problem of gastric and she beating her milk or did latrine after 2 minutes of drinking?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.