Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SinghYour feedback matters!
Mere daye pair me kamar se jaangh ke bich me aisa lagta hai jaise koi nas khinch rhi hai. Bahut jyada hi dard hota hai thik se chair par bhi bhaitha nhi jata hai 10 minute pet ke bal letne se thoda aaram milta hai.
Hi, I am abdul. I get exactly 9 hours of sleep but then also in mid afternoon and whole day I feel very sleepy. Plss advice me what to. Bcz of that I cannot concentrate on my studies and my exam is there frm nxt week.
Tried everything but failed to loose weight. Infact increasing after certain gap. Getting depressed please help. Did all medical checkups also.
I have 2 stones i. E one of 5mm & other of 7 mm in size in my kidney. What is the cheapest & best treatment with adress where it can be cured.
Hi, We got recently married. I tried to have intercourse with my wife and unfortunately I was unable to penetrate my wife with my penis. I could insert 2 fingers into her vagina fully but couldn't insert my penis fully inside her. Seems the vaginal hole is small for penetration. Is there a way to expand her vaginal hole ?Please advise.
I am short height person my age is 21 years, I want to grow height now how can I grow height is there any surgical or natural process of height growth.
I am a male. But I like to grow long hair. Prescribe any oil or medicine (best natural without side effects) for my hair's strength and softness. If it becomes soft I can grow a lot. Now my hair seems to like fiber and easily breaks often while grown longer.
How I can increase my weight? and I wanna boost my mind power ability to remember things for long time?
Most of the time I am not feeling hungry. And If I eat less it's enough for me. Did I take any hungry tonic or medicine? Is there any side effect.
MY dad 51 years old, had undergone angioplasty in 2005 and till date there has been no problem. But in the recent reports his LDL level was 290, triglycerides 199, HDL 42 and his stress test was absolutely normal. I have been reading in papers that angioplasty has a life of 8 - 10 years, is it true and should he go for angiography. I would aslo like to mention he is only strict on his diet but doesn't does any form of exercise. Kindly let me know your expert advice on what he should be doing to stay healthy and should he go for angiography ?
I am suffering from headache back ache and stomach ache from last 4 weeks. Some time my legs also crunches. I do not feel like eating. And also feel very low. Do not like to work also to whom shall I consult.
Hello doctor my self vijay I am 27 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
1 how to get fairer skin? 2 how can I loose my weight upto 20 kgs in a month? My height is 188cm, weight is 95 kg and age 23 years And do provide me a better vegetarian diet?
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.