Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Mishra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male I have been using momate furoate cream usp for 4 years. My face became white but if I stop using the cream my face getting dry and worse even very black .how can I restore my skin condition please help me.
My age is 21. M getting some pimples on my face but those pimples are somewhat bloody nd contain some puss. Is there any treatment to get rid of these?
When I eat something rashes are coming out from my skin. When I take allergy tablets then rashes are not coming out for that day. So my question is it food allergy or not?
I'm 23 male my doctor suggested rivela gel sunscreen , ahaglow face wash and cetaphil moisturising lotion for glowing skin. But while applying cetaphil moisturising lotion my face becomes oily .i apply every night this lotion. Is applying cetaphil lotion compulsory for glowing skin? What its importance?
Hello doc, one year ago I started hair fall treatment, but from 6 month I am not take hair fall medicine so its again hair fall occur. So any suggestion from your side.
I got a lot pimples on my which are not in normal size, they are large in size. How should I get rid of this problem. My whole face got covered from them. I have already consulted a unani doctor but his medicines does not works as I am using them from 2 months. The doctor advice me to take safi and I had taken safi (200 ml) syrup but there is no any change occur. Help me.
I am suffering from psoriasis. I have taken various medicines past 5 years but it's not decreasing. Any suggestions to decrease it.
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.