Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Kanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Verma
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male from Jaipur, 9 month ago I have admitted into hospital with blood in stool and pain in right abdomen after checkup and colonoscopy doctor said I have ulcers in ileum and they have take the biopsy the result of biopsy is moderate chronic inflammation no granuloma seen. Then doctor said it might be can TB inflammation or IBD and doctor started ATT for 9 months now I have complete 9 month of TT but my lower right side abdomen pain is still not cure.
I am 29 year old male. I recently got a abdomen scan and they told me I have Grade 2 fatty liver. I have been having Gerd related symptoms from 3-4 years. I get the symptoms on and off. Not always. Generally the symptoms are bloating, acidic burps, nausea, tiredness, feels sleepy and fatigue after eating food and sometimes shortness of breath. When I take medicines generally the symptoms will be reduced completely. I also get acidity or allergic for certain foods. I am not obese and my height is 178 cms and weight is 75 kgs. I have never got a GI endoscopy done. Could you please help me how can I tackle this problem because I generally have a downtime whenever I get these symptoms and do not want this create a problem with my ambitions in life and also would want to get back to a healthy body. I am not sure what diet I should follow.
My circadian cycle is disturbed. I do not get motion smoothly and have to apply lot of pressure. Motion also comes at odd hours which is quite embarrassing Please suggest me that how can I regularize my cycle I want motion to come at 5 a. M.
I am 29 years age man and I am foodie and try every food I like in taste and since childhood I have been eating spicy food and eat a lot of non veg than veg. I am overweight now. Currently my weight is 85 mgs and my height is 5 feet 6 inches approx. I have gained weight around 20 kgs in last three years and from last three years I am suffering from improper latrine problems. I take lactifiber every night to clear my potty next morning and if I don't take for few days then I suffer from unclear potty with blood in it. I do farting around 15 times adash and I am suffer from fatty liver also. Please suggest what to do?
My mother is 63 years old. She is diabetic. She was suffering from severe loose motion. Dr. Has advised her for mung dal khichdi and electrolyte. She has become very weak. Please advice what can be given apart from khichdi and electrolyte.
Some time in Acidity my chest feeling like burning or some time vomiting was occurred. Most after dinner I am walking for 30 - 40 mints, than its feeling like good. This problem generally occurring in early morning and mid night, some time in mid days. Please do needful
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.