Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurveda Specialists in India. You can find Ayurveda Specialists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Chaudhary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was experience the problem of difficulty sleeping. With the help of hertreatment for difficulty sleeping I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Chaudhary Medicals is very soothing. Even though Pramod Chaudhary is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the otherdoctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary. He is one of the best physicians in city. In the very first sitting, Pramod Chaudhary clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Finally with hertreatment, I am completely fit and fine. with herdiet chart, I am feeling much better now. As someone I knew, consulted therPramod Chaudhary and they referred us. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Pramod Chaudhary has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The overall cleanliness in the Chaudhary Medicals was amazing. I found the Chaudhary Medicals itself quite pleasant. Pramod Chaudhary is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of sugar. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Pramod. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The best thing about Pramod Chaudhary is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary to get a treatment to lose weight. Our family physician personally recommended this doctor. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have low sugar. Dr Pramod is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The facilities available in the Chaudhary Medicals are very nice. Over the period of time the low sugar treatment has helped me a lot.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from piles like this. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself with Dr pramod's kshar sutra treatment. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.
I am very Thankful to dr Pramod Chaudhary, as he helped my brother in anxiety through the treatment given by him. dr Gupta has given my brother new life and made our family tension free. I am very thankful to him and his staff at Chaudhary Medicals in Lucknow.
I wanted to get a skin care traetment for which I chose to consult Dr Pramod. He is a well known dermatologist in. And he is well aware about the latest technologies. The advices he gave benefitted me alot. I am so happy with the results of my treatment.
I got an infection in my blood which led me to having Amebic Liver Abscess (Liver Abscess). I got it treated by dr Pramod Chaudhary at Chaudhary Medicals in Narnaul . he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Sir mere pure face par ho rahe h acne pimple aur inme se white color sa kuch niklta h aur face kala bhi pad raha h
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pramod Chaudhary to be knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. I am satisfied
Good first day i eat medicine described by him lets see how it goes with tinnitus cure
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
My son is 20 months old too much perspiration/ sweating is it okay? He is also suffering from light sniffles & fever in alternative days. May we need any treatment for him or its common matter. Actually I am worried about him please suggest.
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. My weight is 5'6 and I weigh 58 kg. Since about a month now, I have been having severe indigestion, the food just seems so not go in. Also,After every meal I burp and those burps are not normal. I am burping out food, I feel the food coming up. My stomach is so overly full even when I am eating very little and it just pops out. What should I do?
Sir I suffering IBS last five years this problem was comes after treatment of viral fever before five years Some time I feel better and normal life but some time I take any type of antibiotic powerful medicine again started loss motion & ibs I have weight loss I have take Rifaxim tablets some time &probiotic capsules Permanent treatment suggestion please give.
Hi doctor, when I sleep the sound of snoring comes from that's why my husband gets disturb. Please doctor suggest me any home remedies how to remove this irritating sounds please help me.
Hlo sir. I am suffering from hair form since 1 year. My hair fall from the roots and also dry please give me any solution for this problem.
I am taking 1 capsule of ashwagandha of organic india and 1 capsule of tagara of himalaya at bed time after food for insomnia daily. I am feeling good. Can I take this medicine for whole life.
Can 65 years old sugar patient use imunocin tblt she is taking only one tblt in the morning this all, her sugar is not high.
What is bhatember in ayurvedic? Dr. told me I have bhatember in my anus. I have a little bump with itchy and yellow water coming out. please help me out.
Most of us are not blessed with a good night's sleep and face common problems that occur during sleep, such as snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and sleep deprivation. According to Ayurveda, proper sleep and a healthy diet are of equal importance. Sleep is the period during which the body is able to recuperate and heal itself as well bring about a balance in emotions and mental state. Imbalances in sleep, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance or dosha in the three subcategories that the human body is divided into. The imbalances are referred to as Kapha dosha, Pitta dosha and Vata dosha.
Imbalance in Vata occurs when the co-ordination between dhi (learning), dhriti (retention) and smriti (recollection) is weakened. When a person is trying to sleep but is simultaneously recollecting the events which occurred during the day, it leads to the same emotions and feelings being reproduced. This renders the person incapable of detaching from the feelings and thus, prevents them to sleep. Some Ayurvedic remedies to address this issue include:
1. Using appropriate sleep tablets
2. Drinking a special tea which aids in sleeping, before going to sleep. The tea should contain a mixture of herbs and spices which would help in calming the emotions
3. Have food that pacifies Vata
4. Adopting and following a proper schedule, where enough time is available for sleep
5. Try not to think about the problems while in bed.
A sleep disorder due to pitta dosha happens when a person has no problems in falling asleep, but is awakened at odd hours during the night and is unable to fall back asleep. It is common that people suffering from trauma or imbalances in pitta are susceptible to this problem. Pitta-type sleep is often disrupted by wild and fiery dreams. Remedies include:
1. The room where the person is sleeping should be kept cool. The likelihood of awakening during the night is increased if the room is hot and stuffy.
2. Therapeutic oils which are specifically designed to pacify Pitta dosha should be used.
3. Foods that pacify pitta dosha should be eaten. These foods should normally be at room temperature rather being hot.
4. A pitta pacifying lifestyle should be followed. This includes sleeping before 10:00 p.m., having three meals a day, etc.
Sleep disorders associated with kapha dosha causes a person to have a long and deep sleep, but feel exhausted when woken up. Additionally, a feeling of lethargy persists throughout the day. Remedies include:
1. Reduce coffee consumption
2. Adopt the consumption Kapha or Green Tea
3. Adopt a Kapha-pacifying lifestyle. This includes vigorous morning exercise.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!