Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurveda Specialists in India. You can find Ayurveda Specialists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Chaudhary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was experience the problem of difficulty sleeping. With the help of hertreatment for difficulty sleeping I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Chaudhary Medicals is very soothing. Even though Pramod Chaudhary is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the otherdoctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary. He is one of the best physicians in city. In the very first sitting, Pramod Chaudhary clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Finally with hertreatment, I am completely fit and fine. with herdiet chart, I am feeling much better now. As someone I knew, consulted therPramod Chaudhary and they referred us. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Pramod Chaudhary has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The overall cleanliness in the Chaudhary Medicals was amazing. I found the Chaudhary Medicals itself quite pleasant. Pramod Chaudhary is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of sugar. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Pramod. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The best thing about Pramod Chaudhary is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pramod Chaudhary to get a treatment to lose weight. Our family physician personally recommended this doctor. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have low sugar. Dr Pramod is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The facilities available in the Chaudhary Medicals are very nice. Over the period of time the low sugar treatment has helped me a lot.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from piles like this. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself with Dr pramod's kshar sutra treatment. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.
I am very Thankful to dr Pramod Chaudhary, as he helped my brother in anxiety through the treatment given by him. dr Gupta has given my brother new life and made our family tension free. I am very thankful to him and his staff at Chaudhary Medicals in Lucknow.
I wanted to get a skin care traetment for which I chose to consult Dr Pramod. He is a well known dermatologist in. And he is well aware about the latest technologies. The advices he gave benefitted me alot. I am so happy with the results of my treatment.
I got an infection in my blood which led me to having Amebic Liver Abscess (Liver Abscess). I got it treated by dr Pramod Chaudhary at Chaudhary Medicals in Narnaul . he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Sir mere pure face par ho rahe h acne pimple aur inme se white color sa kuch niklta h aur face kala bhi pad raha h
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pramod Chaudhary to be knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are helped me improve my health. I am satisfied
Good first day i eat medicine described by him lets see how it goes with tinnitus cure
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice
Dr. Pramod Chaudhary provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx
In 2016 I am suffering from insomnia I am going to the physctrist Dr. Say it's a bipolar disorder I am eating medicine continue at this time I am eating only two medicine dilpra od 750 and lurasid 40 it's salt name is lurasidone hcl but I can't sleep at night infact I can't sleep in the afternoon I do exercise regular.
Please suggest me Omega 3 supplement of a reputed brand. May I use it regularly for muscle building? How many times am I continue it?
I have chest paint at mostly right side. I have been medicine Health Query Chest Pain I have chest paint at mostly right side. I have been medicine last year and this year too. I'm living in ranted room. I don't know what to do. Pls suggest me. Major capsule taken was caldikind Plus. I have taken it about 4 months last year and 70 day this month. I am gaining weight but losing muscle power.
I am 43 year old, my bp is 130/90, is it dangerous for me. Please advise how to control it naturally.
I wore spectacle recently with - 0.50 lenses. There is no problem while reading in books or gadgets, but I have problem while walking, problem means the road side is very closely visible as well as path way appears high. What's the reason? Is it continue or possible to normal?
I am suffering from IBS from the last two years. Mainly loose motion type. The doctors could not treat me till date. My main problems are heavy bloating all the time, very less energy, felling weak, and rushing to toilet in the morning. Any solutions? I eat homemade food and keep in mind everything told by the nutritionist. Thank You.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.