Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
Pain onset in tension-type headache can have a throbbing quality and is usually more gradual than onset in migraines. Compared with migraines, tension-type headaches are more variable in duration, more constant in quality, and less severe.
For tension-type headaches two of the following characteristics must be present:
Pressing or tightening (nonpulsatile quality)
Bilateral - Mild/moderate intensity
Not aggravated by physical activity
Tension-type headache history is as follows:
Duration of 30 minutes to 7 days
No nausea or vomiting (anorexia may occur)
Photophobia and/or phonophobia
Minimum of 10 previous headache episodes; fewer than 180 days per year with headache to be considered "infrequent"
Bilateral and occipitonuchal or bifrontal pain
Pain described as "fullness, tightness/squeezing, pressure" or "bandlike/viselike"
May occur acutely under emotional distress or intense worry
Often present upon rising or shortly thereafter
Muscular tightness or stiffness in neck, occipital, and frontal regions
Duration of more than 5 years in 75% of patients with chronic headaches
New headache onset in elderly patients should suggest etiologies other than tension headache.
Hello Dr. Muhje 21 February ko monthly date Aai thi. and abi tak date ka time nhi aaya but muje blood aa rha h thoda thoda. Kl se hi. Bahut thoda. Kya problem ho skti hai. Please suggest immediately please. I am so scared.
I have been able to control my smoking habit, I been been able to curb it from 8 in a day to 3 in a day. Honestly I do wanna quit it or bring it down to 2 in a day, What I wish to know is how much does it affect it I consume 3 in a day, will it be equally destructive as it was before?
Why problem of erection and pre ejaculation comes after if some one do not drink or smoke. Which foods or exercise good for this.
My child is 7 years. He is very shy when we are there and he doesn't want to talk with elders in front of us. Please tell me how to deal with him ?
Whenever and with whomever they desire. But in reality, those married people are
Probably having more sex than their single counterparts. Unless they're in a committed relationship, single people have less sex than married people do.
The simple reason for this is that married people have access to a sex partner, while singles do not. In a recent survey of single 30-year-old, 19 percent said that they had not had sex in over a year.
I was affected the fungus in last year. Now it's OK. But I have a dark black marks in affected areas. How to remove it and get back normal?
Hi, my husband is 34 years old. He is suffering from fever since 2 weeks. We have done all the tests like Widal, Dengue, CBp, ESR etc. He has swelling in his feet and body rash, which is on and off. He also has a complaint of severe joint pains and back side headache. His appetite is good. He is on "Leosulta" antibiotics medication from 5 days, Neksim and Dolo to control pains and fever. Last time all his reports showed normal. The doc advice to repeat all the tests today. His ESR is 54. Lymphocytes count is 11. And RBC is also lesser than range. palette count is adequate. Dengue and Widal reports are pending. Pls advice what kind of fever is this as we are worried. And help us with your suggestions.
I'm 20 year girl my height is five feet nd my weight is 50. Due to small height I look fat as there is fats around my stomach. Suggest some tips to reduce the fats round the stomach nd also my bumps .my thighs are also looking fat. Due to this I'm looking fluffy. Please suggest me to reduce this in few days.
I am 21 years old. My head is paining since two week and any medicine I took didnot worked for me. What should I do?
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.