Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SoniYour feedback matters!
I have blurry vision in my left eye. My head also pains. Water comes from both eyes they have become small and eyes have become dry. Can eye no. Be reduced. How? Pls help.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
I just wants to get rid of my specs I use lots of techniques but my specs number is keep on increasing.
Hi, my name is rajesh and I want to know about the effect on our eyes when we sit on computer and if there is very big effect then how to prevent from that?
I have been using glasses from my age of 40. I started with +0.5. I am 51 now and it has increased to +2.5. How to prevent further increase and what foods will be useful to prevent vision deterioration. I am a vegetarian. Please help me Sir.
I am 18 years old and I have eyes itching problem so please give me suggestions to cure my eyes itching I am getting my eyes itching everyday.
My child is suffering from fever. On the first day, he is having 102 Fahrenheit and now i. E. After three days - 101 Fahrenheit. He is 15 years old. His eyes are red. When he eats spicy food, he is having motions too. Would you consult me tablets.
My eyes is very pain I try very medicine but not effect you Dr. suggest me what can I do for my eyes?
Hello hi sir ji my eyes are getting red soon. After riding my bike for a long while so please tell me how to release the redness of my eye. please reply soon.
I have red eyes from 2 or 3 days because I am using laptop daily in those days pls advice me what should I do.
I am suffering from physical problem. My body is not fit .my eye sight is poor. What should I do so that I can get a good body.
I am a school girl. I have recently started gaining weight. I think the problem is my school tiffen. I can't find any healthy tiffen. Please help. Thank you.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.