Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SoniYour feedback matters!
I had passed through the squint surgery when I was child. I suffered from double vision with is correct now. My vision is poor although. But main thing is there is a slight misalignment from both eyes. I feel uncomfortable when someone spot it. My confidence level is drop down. I went to a hospital for it. They said its risky to do another surgery. What to do now? I have options of Eye exercises which I think will never work after stitches in eyes. Next is homeopathy, ayurvedic etc.
My son is having astigmatism as per his school health check-up report. Is this a serious issue. What is the treatment.
I am 68 Male, having pain in my backside of head almost regularly. Some times it goes automatically but most of the time, I have to take Dispirine etc. My eyes too are etching and watering regularly especially when reading or sitting on TV/computer. Kindly suggest some remedy, thanks.
I have red eyes red nose, swelling in the throat, and this problem is troubling me since last 3 days so I want to ask you can you help.
Good Morning Doctor, I have puffy eyes, it is almost 5-7 years old. I am now 56 yrs. Some say by seeing they presume that I consume alcohol daily some say that I look always drowsy, when consulted physician they say no worry, when you have irritation or burnings only treatment is required. Doctor, how to get rid of this? Can you give solution to my problem. Thank You Dr.
How to improve my eye power Some of d doctors said me I should were the glass till my life ends But I don't like to were my glass is there any way to cure my problem.
After working 2 to 3 hours on computer my eyes got burning sensation and it become very dry what should I do?
I am 30 year old. Sir I am not able to see properly from my left eye. Before 3 days I hurt by a ball on eye.
As sleep deprived my eyes are how to keep them clean and clear so that they do not look yellow or red most of the time.
I am 78 years old male patient suffering from retina haemorrhage, floating dark particles etc how to solve this retina problems with out surgery?
I get swelling over my left eye every time. And I also get very high fever. What should I do. My head is also aching.
I am 34 year old male from delhi. I am suffering from floaters in both eyes for about 16 months now. Otherwise my eyesight is perfect so I don't wear glasses. I have shown to a very reputed retina specialist twice and they say my eyes are ok. But they can not help for the floaters. Please advise.
Sir, kiran eye is disturbing and sometimes comes pain, at the same time drops water, eye is reading.
Hi sir, I loss my eye power. And I check my eye in hospital. Doctors say you need power glass. So choose one power glass with some future. Especially I like to add auto cooling glass option. But now problem is my friends say you used auto cooling glass you r under the eye area dark circles is formed. Now what I do? It is true?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.