Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi DhawanYour feedback matters!
I read on internet and if had sex 2 days before ovulation then will definitely get pregnant as had sex 1-2 days before ovulation most fertile time so please say I will be as I had it 23rd Wednesday and egg got released on 25th Friday and he cum in me on Wednesday 23rd as it went all warm felt it and then read on internet and it said if had sex 2 days before ovulation then definitely become pregnant as had it 1-2 days before most fertile time so please say when I take my test Monday it say I am pregnant.
How I will be sure that I am pregnant or not? I have 28 day cycle. Now I am 30 days .and white discharge leaking from vagina. Is it time to check pregnancy test.
Dear Doctors. Someone I know, who need your help please - she had a swell and pain on her right breast. After a while swelling went off, however she still feel the pain. Already consultant a doctor, went through all the test. Doctor have asked a inch and half sort of tissues layer found, but it's not so critical. Hence requested to revert after a gap of 15 days. Hoping it's not breast cancer (and she's unmarried yet, age 38). Please advise wisely!
Respected sir. Meri shadi ko 6 mahinai ho chuke h .wife pregnent nai ho rhi. Sab kuch normal lag rha h.m.c. B 28 din m aajati h shadi se pahlai b use koi ptoblem nai rhi. M y janna chahta hu kya mujhe doc. Ko dikhana chahiye ya wait krna chahiye or dikhana h to uska rigth time kya h during m.c. Ya after m.c.plese give me right suggetion. Thanks.
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
I am 18 years old girl and I am suffering with irregularity in my monthly period. Tell me please what cam be the reason.
The study shows the test which monitors the blood levels of dna fragments from dead cancer cells helps in tracking the severity and potential spread of the skin cancer
Hello Doctor, I want to know that, if I take 2 unwanted 72 in a week then what is the side effects or any problem in future regarding pregnancy. Please suggest me about it.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.