Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have had ulcers in my mouth for as long as I can remember. Is there a cure for this? What's the cause?
My mouth area has been burnt from the right side while having samosa. I thought it will heal itself as always but its been a week now. It pains and bleed sometimes and I cant chew food from that side. Please help!
Sir I have little yellow colour teeth and have spot also teeth on various places. I did not smoke and chewing tobacco. Whats the diseases I have. Is there any cure for whitening the teeth.
I am feeling sensitivity while taking water, eating, or cold stuff from 1 month. I consult doctor he suggest me to use sensodyne. My problem was not yet solved. Can any other suggestions to solve sensitivity problem.
I have ulcers in throat since 5 days and im facing problems in talking, swallowing swelling is also there. Ulcers are 15-20 in number. It is very painful What can I do?
People have a lot of misconceptions regarding orthodontic / braces treatment.
1. Most commonly I have heard people say if you extract healthy teeth for orthodontic treatment eyesight is affected. Now that is not true. If that was the case then when your teeth decays your eyes should also have the effect. Your teeth are in no ways connected to your eye.
2. Braces weaken your teeth: no braces do not weaken your teeth in fact well aligned teeth are much stronger than crooked teeth because you can clean them better.
3. Braces are meant only for children: that was the early adage. With new technology now braces have become invisible and even adults can get their teeth aligned without the braces being visible outside.
4. Braces can be put only after all permanent teeth have erupted. Not only teeth can be mal aligned but in few cases the jaw bones are also mal aligned. When such is the case visit a orthodontist at a very early age so that we can alter your jaw growth. Once growth ceases you will have to undergo surgery to correct the jaw problem. Ideal age to have your kids shown to an orthodontist is 7 years.
5. Braces do all the job we don't have anything to do. Braces will do their job only if you allow them to. Follow your orthodontist instructions properly and meticulously. Do not break your braces by eating hard food substances. Keep your mouth clean.
Hope these instructions help some of you.
Hello sir. I hava a one problem. Skin allergenic. Why this happened. I didn't know. Last six months I put teeth clip as per doctor conjunction. Any problem is clip.
Sir I have an issue of thick white/cream coating on my tongue which is painless and removable but after remove from tongue cleaner it grows again within 48 hours.
Hi sir I am taking tobacco can this causes of cancer increase health body fitness and effect to family.
Dear Doctors, My last lower teeth (both right and Left) comes horizontal position due to there is no space in the mouth frame. Doctors said it should be removed otherwise this horizontal teeth will be affect near teeth. The last teeth could not clean due to it has hidden. I feel pain one side when I chew the hard food and After 5 min pain will be relief. Pl advice.
I have gaps between my front teeth and they appear a little crooked too. Can you help me with a solution as I cannot take braces treatment due to professional reasons.
Tooth loss is a challenge for both the patient and the dentist. Patient has to deal with reduced chewing efficiency and altered appearance. The dentist, on the contrary, is faced with restoring the lost tooth to the maximum natural extent possible - functionally and structurally.
The fixed dentures came close with their ability to providing fixed teeth that were stable and aesthetically appealing. However, there was one big disadvantage. The adjacent teeth that were being used as abutment were reduced in size and therefore strength though they could be perfectly normal teeth. In an effort to avoid this, the dental community started looking at options, the result of which was implant. Not just replacing the crown part of the tooth, even the root portion of the tooth is replaced here.
A biocompatible material, titanium, is put into the tooth to serve as the root. Titanium is strong, light, biocompatible (does not cause autoimmune reactions in the surrounding tissues) and most importantly osseointegrated (fuses to the surrounding bone). Once placed as the root, it gets absorbed into the bone after a period of about 2 to 6 months. Then, a crown or a denture is literally built on this root to simulate the natural appearance as close as possible. This provides not just the complete natural tooth structure but also provides support to the surrounding tissues like the gums and the cheeks.
Implant dentistry is a perfect example of teamwork including surgeons to operate and place the bone, prosthodontists to do the crown or the bridge, a periodontist to manage the gums health, and a lab technician who can do the finest job on the crowns or the bridges.
Types of implants: Three common types include:
- Single tooth replacement: In cases where a single tooth is lost, the implant would be one root that is allowed to fuse to the bone and then a crown is placed over it.
- Fixed multiple teeth replacements: If more than one tooth is lost, then bridges are fabricated by placing one or more implants and then custom-made crowns are placed over these implants.
- Removable implant supported complete denture: If all the lower teeth are missing, implants could be placed at pre-identified locations and then a complete denture fabricated over it. This is commonly done in lower jaws as stability is always a cause for concern.
Contraindications: The success of the implant requires good bone health. The most common contraindications would be patients with chronic diseases like poorly controlled diabetes, cancer in the line of jaws, chronic smoking, or poor periodontal health.
However, if managed well, even these patients can have implants after a detailed assessment by the dental team. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.