Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neshar Ansari
Submit a review for Dr. Neshar AnsariYour feedback matters!
There is a swelling effect in my rib cage. Especially in left side often. When i press with both hand there is a pain. what is the remedy. Is it is due to the weaknes off spinal muscle?
I am suffering with backside of neck pain. I am unable to do my regular work because of this reason. Could you please suggest me something to get relief.
My father fell on flush tank of bath room and a fracture in 6th rib, aged 88 years, unable to bear pain. Please suggest.
For the past 1 year I have tremendous amount of pain in my legs all the nerves in my thighs hurt me they continually pain I am not able to walk nd if I try to walk I have swelling in my legs suggest me some good medicine.
I'm 18 years old guy I have a leg pain from past one week I have taken medicine but I haven't re-cover yet wt should I do.
Hi my wife has a vitamin d deficiency she is 35 yr old. She is mildly loosing weight. Many times she also has complaints of neck pain back pain and bone pains. Her vitamin d level is 25 ng/ml. Please help.
I am having back pain due to working on computer for long hours. Also there is a gap in bones at my hip and I took medicine. But it is again paining I am not even able to do my routine personal work. What to do: Any immediate relief or the medicine for immediate relief and which exercise I have too for the pain relief. Kindly advise for better relief of my back and hip pain.
My mother is 50years old, she is getting pain in joint knee, also hand paining in joint, also suffering from vertigos, also thyroid operation has done, chest pain, weight getting increase, BP getting high most of the time, Specially suggest something on knee joint & BP. Currently doctor has suggested medicine Telma 40mg, electron 100, Tab triple cal forte/supracal So is there more requirement in medicine or some exercise.
Mere father ko last year ek accident me knee k niche vali bone crack ho gyi thi. Medicins bhi li. Thode months relief bhi Mila. But near after 8-9 months ke bad night me pain hota he ab. Yha local doctors ko bhi dikhaya.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.