Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Srivastava
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Liver Disease
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Treatment of Colitis
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am kunal live in mumbai, I have piles problem for last 1 year, I have take many home treatment for this, suddenly its gone and I feel relief but after some time its very painful for me, right now I am using hadensa cream for this and along with ayurvedic treatment taking daily Abhyarisht syrup twice in a day. But still no relief .so please help me out with problem. What I do now.
I have stomach pain last one year some times it happen severely and relief after taking antacids I have done endoscopy and ultrasound two time but nothing have found. Can it possible it is due to warm in stomach. Can I take any medicine for dewarm and how much and how many days.
Sir if I took my food within hour I need to go bathroom I think my digestive system is not well sir what can I do for it sir? And also I am not able to gain my weight .
I'm suffering from severe stomach pain from 3 days, it is most likely to be happening after I eat anything what could be the reason?
I had a period in May. After that the period came in August 2 months later. But that pain was very painful. Then I consulted the gynecologist. She advised me femilon tablet for hormonal imbalance. This table is taking me from 4 days. But I am suffering today like a sudden period, I do not know why? Please give me some advice. Thank you.
Cancer affects a growing number of people every year. While the exact cause of cancer is not known, your diet and lifestyle play a large role in determining your risk of suffering from the disease. While some foods increase a person’s risk of suffering from cancer, others can help treat it and even prevent it from occurring in the first place.
Some foods that can be beneficial to cancer patients include:
- Green leafy vegetables: Green vegetables like spinach, kale, arugula, watercress etc are rich in a number of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A and C and antioxidants. These minerals and vitamins can help fight cancer cells and prevent them from spreading. They are also rich in glucosinolates that help kill cancer cells and prevent the formation of tumours.
- Cruciferous vegetables: Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cabbage are rich sources of vitamin C and antioxidants like glutathione hat help kill cancer cells. They also contain phytochemicals such as isothiocyanates that help prevent cancer.
- Berries: Berries are the most favoured antioxidants and are also rich sources of the vitamin, C and gallic acid. These help boost immunity and fight off viral and fungal infections. Berries can also slow down the ageing process and lower damage caused by free radicals.
- Fresh herbs and spices: Herbs and spices not only flavour our food but can also help boost immunity and protect against diseases like cancer. The curcumin in turmeric is known to be beneficial in decreasing tumour sizes and fighting breast and colon cancer. Garlic, pepper, ginger, thyme, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano and parsley are other herbs that can help reduce the risk of suffering from cancer and can boost immunity.
- Cultured dairy products: Yoghurt is a great source of ‘good bacteria’ that are essential for your gut and digestive system. These probiotics help increase immunity and can stop tumours from growing and boost cell renewal. Sulphur proteins and saturated fats in cottage cheese can also help prevent cancer. Since many commercially available cultured dairy products have chemicals, it is important to use only organically cultured dairy products to experience its benefits.
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts and seeds like walnuts, brazil nuts, chia seeds, flax seeds etc are powerhouses of nutrients and fibre. They are also rich in essential fatty acids such as omega 3 fatty acids. Along with boosting your overall health, these foods can help energise cells and give your body energy to fight diseases like cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!