Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have few dark spots/scar on my face, aftereffect of pimple/RF treatment. Can anyone suggest any specific brand or type of serum that I can use to remove the dark spots and also for skin whitening.
I have dark lips genetically bt lower lips is little pinkish and corner and upper lips are so dark pls tel some lip lightening cream to increase 2 shades lighter lips.
I am having too much pimples on my face and they are leaving a permanent black spot on that place, What should I do?
I have black marks and pimples on my back and face from 4years. So wt should I do for removal of those marks?
I have some skin problem just below my hip and on my hip even. It has become dark in colour and is very much itchy. Due to the itching it gets scratched and blood comes out of it. I am having this problem since 6 months. And from past 2 weeks the same thing has occurred on my back and under my knees. Please suggest me something for this.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskhe how to get rid from this problem.
I have tried many ways for curing pimples and oily on face but it doesn't work. What should I do or is there any medicine for it that you can suggest.
I was using betnovate cream for the last 3 year now I come to know its side affect I decided to stop that but now my face turns to red and dry skin its itching my face is very sensitive I do not want use more chemical on it I am 17 plzz help me to get the solution I can not go on sunanymore please suggest me some homeremdy so that I can get my old skin back thnkyou.
My skin is drying day by day, tried home remedies but they show result for short period of time only? What is the possible reason behind this?
I am suffering from hairloss since 2 years I tried almost everything but does not worked much can you help me out of this situation my age is 23 height 5.6.
I am a Sr. Citizen. Suffering from Psoriasis. Tried everything. Now under control with steroids. Pls can you suggest something else sothat I can get relief and stop steroids?
I am 24 yr old female. From last 10 months I developed a dark spot on my chin. My dermatologist told me to use lamifin m. I consulted another dermatologist and he prescribed me to use kz cream and topgraf 0.03% ointment. After using all these the spot is not reducing. Please help me to reduce/lighten the spot.
I am suffering from eczema .there are rashes on my feet and hands. And it is causing too much itching.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.